Really Happy They leave

Redlands, California
Brooklyn lights up the world , but her expectations is so high. Think I always fail her. Kai more street and down to earth. She is so big and takes up my whole bed. Really mad when say I need some sleep. They both are neat creatures and eventually let me sleep in my own bed. It is a relief when I get to lie down by my self. At the same time. Miss Brooklyn comes bouncing in and lays her paws on your chest with this smile in the morning. There is no dog like her. Many dogs like Kai but not like Brooklyn.. Not like Kai either just similar and neat thing about Kai is she knows how unique Brooklyn is.
Rancid frontman Tim Armstrong performed a few stripped-down tracks at the Fender Artist Showroom in Burbank, Calif. Included in the short set was "Diabolical...
Damn dogs, always hogging the bed!
@dodoazo (19684)
I am confused of your post. How is the youtube link related to your post which is about your cat pet.