NEED MORE WATER!

Shame on me! It's already 3pm (PST) and I've only had 16 oz of water! Oh, well. I still have time to get it all down. Today, I woke up and just started working. I just now ate my breakfast. LOL! One of the drawbacks of working from home. I guess if I didn't enjoy it so much I would get so drawn in so completely.
@dya80dya (6333)
I also don't drink enough water. I am really dehydrated.
@Prdhan (602)
I drink 3 or 4 litres of water a day.
@dya80dya It's amazing how much lack of water can affect everything. It can even affect energy level. As a 25 caregiver, I've learned the scent of someone that needs water.
• Israel
you should really watch your drinking regime! very very Important for you general health and specially if you want to lose weight.
Yeah, I used to be really good about watching my water intake. Especially, when I was running regularly. As for losing weight. I gave up on that years ago. When I focus on my weight, I seem to gain weight. LOL! But when I focus on just improving...running faster or longer than the day before or doing more reps more successfully than the day before.....or just being better or doing better than the day before. My overall well being AND weight improves. I may doing things to be healthier. But the weight loss is a perk.
@dya80dya (6333)
@KindredSoul I have this problem with gaining weight. If I focus on my weight, I lose weight or stay the same. I want to gain weight because I am underweight. It's very hard to eat more. I don't have appetite.
Working from home is a blessing but gauging how much water you make time for drinking, a goal !