Preparing for Spring

Im sitting in my living room wearing my shorts and painting my toenails in my spring/summer color in anticipation of the Spring equinox next week. I can't wait for the budding trees, flowers, and warm weather to return. Hurry up Spring! I figure by thinking positive, time will speed up. :-)
Hello and you are figuring right by thinking positive it will cajole the warmth of spring to arrive sooner than later . . . any chance of helping us over here ? and wow you live in Nova Scotia, how great is that ???
I'll send positive weather vibes your way. :-) Yes, Nova Scotia is great. Thank you! :-)
@Starmaiden oh thank you kindly and just out of curiosity, how far away from Oak Island are you ?
@enlightenedpsych2 I live in Halifax. Oak Island is in Mahone Bay, about 80 kms away from me. (South shore) :-)
@Teep11 (7147)
I'm just reminded of the mangoes. Soon the tree will have plenty of fruit. How nice huh?
Very nice! Cherries and apples in my neck of the world. :-)
Wow you have a mango tree in your yard @Teep11 ?
I don't go by the calender, lol. Mother nature tells me the seasons these days. But i painted my nails over the weekend with my niece
I dont go by the calendar literally either, but the equinox does fall on the 21st, whatever happens after that...? We can only hope. :-)
We won't have to wait too much longer now.
Amen to that! :-)
@Icydoll (24745)
It's spring time here...it's too hot.
Move over then. Im on my way! ??
@sw8sincere (5125)
painting toenails sounds like fun! makes me remember to paint mine as well. What colors did you choose? =)
For spring and summer I use bronze because it matches the tan my feet get in summer. In winter I choose a plum color because its one of my favorites. :-)
@kavinitu (5061)
Summer started here, feel very hot here