Good, Bad, or Indifferent?

@lynnief (1191)
Australia
OK, so this is my fourth day on MyLot, and my current balance is almost $2.05. Is that good, bad, or indifferent? Give me some idea of how I am going compared to the average.
That's good.
@RodrickH (10601)
I think it's great you can earn almost $2.05 in four days, I earned about $5 this month, so if you can earn that much in four days, it's great
@millie02 (6907)
I would say that it was very good. It normally takes me weeks to earn anything like that. Of course it does depend on how long you spend on here each day . Normally I come on here several times a week and I do not spend long here when I am logged in. For most members MyLot is not about making money because it is about having fun and taking part in discussions. Some people , like myself, use the site to practise their writing skills because this is a friendly site where you are encouraged to gain confidence with your writing , as I have done.
@lynnief (1191)
Yes, it's a very friendly site. I understand it's not really about making money, and that what you do make is not going to be much, but I think it's pretty cool to get paid for doing what you would be doing on a social media site anyway.
@Prdhan (604)
@lynnief It is your achievement.Thank you.
@id_peace (7222)
I think it is a good start. I don’t think I will be able to reach that amount in such a short time.
What you want to make is $5 or more by the end of the month. Welcome by the way. I hope you enjoy it here. Just keep interacting.
@ammyluv (625)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Very good result if you ask me. You're doing so well
I think for four days, that is a very good result.
@moffittjc (43997)
• Gainesville, Florida
I would be very pleased with that amount if it were my account.
@franxav (5197)
I'd say that is fast. It will take two months to reach that number.
@mandala100 (46171)
@lynnief You are going good my friend. $2.95 dollars more before the end of the month and you are qualified for payday next month my friend.
Technically, it is none of the above. Since we do not earn for any of our own actions, but for the interaction we receive from other users, and there is no way to gauge how much other users will interact, it is going to be different for everyone.
@Icydoll (22502)
That's pretty good ... enjoy your stay and have fun
It's actually pretty good.
@rheicel (7328)
Wow, that's kind of fast having $2 for a newbie here. You're doing great so keep up the good work.
@iridion9 (7848)
Your doing fine.
There really is no average as earnings mostly depend upon how time and effort is spent.
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
You're newer than me but you got $2.05 faster than me. Good job!
I think anything you earn is great. Ha have fun while you're here. I am sure you will be happy here.