~Beautiful, Blessed Day!~

Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful morning so far. =) Things are great here! We woke up to see another day, God loves us, our faith is growing, the sun is shining and I woke up to the sound of my little ones!! Even if things aren't great in your life right now-just remember they could be much worse. You could be on the streets, lying in a hospital bed somewhere, or just miserable because you cannot or you refuse to see anything good in this life! How sad... Today, I am going to touch someone's life for the Lord. I am going to make someone happy and let them know our Father in Heaven loves them so much! I believe and receive it! Loving the Lord is a choice. How you live is a reflection of your love for God-NOT His love for YOU. What is your plan for today?
Glad things are great there. They're not so great here but hopefully will get better.
@Courtlynn Every day we wake up is a blessing in my eyes-even if things are falling apart around me. I could say everything that's going wrong right now but I don't want to do that-God is working it all out for us and I trust in Him. I hope things get better for you! =)
@LovingMyBabies yes, waking up every day is a good thing. Doesn't take away the bad though. Sadly. They will.
@Courtlynn I hope your day got better. =)
Nothing big today, just doing some house cleaning. I had a customer tell me once in response to my asking how he was: He said something like: Any day I wake up is a good one. That is so true.
@Susan2015 How very true! =)
@LeaPea2417 (22481)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is sunny and warm here and I have a little bit of shopping to do soon.
@Tina30219 (36656)
• Onaway, Michigan
Today will be a me day my man is going ice fishing with friends so I get to watch me a movie and do my mylotting and other sites and enjoy myself. Hope you have a great day today.
@bunnybon7 (37710)
• Holiday, Florida
how inspiring. you have made my and so many others feel better today with your testimony
@bunnybon7 Thank you! I hope to change the world for the Lord, one testimony at a time.
@bunnybon7 (37710)
• Holiday, Florida
@LovingMyBabies he has a good faithful daughter in you.
@Courage7 (18636)
Happy St Pats to you too.
@Courage7 And to you as well. =)
@Courage7 (18636)
@LovingMyBabies Thanks and many blessings from the Lord our God on you
I am so glad that everything in your life is working out and you and your family are all doing good.
@jstory07 That's actually not the case BUT now I walk with the Lord so everything changed!! So even when things are falling apart around us (which they are) we now look to God and trust Him instead of worrying or complaining.
@xstitcher (12751)
• Petaluma, California
Well, I've been puttering around getting this and that done. It's probably not everything I could do, but I thank the Lord for what's getting done, anywho.
@xstitcher Always good to do the best we can. =) And when we can't do anymore-God takes over.
@hostessman (10190)
• Tucson, Arizona
the wife has the day all planned
@hostessman I hope it was a good day.
I'm going grocery shopping today. That's my plan.
@NJChicaa Enjoy your day! =)
Have a great teacher's day off on this Saturday.
@JohnRoberts Good to see you again! =) I hope you have a wonderful day as well!
@Icydoll (26281)
Have a good day dear friend
It's a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and I'm going to my daughter's for dinner (no cooking for me )
Always great to give thanks each and every day. No big plans today. Cold out there.
I am not sure, depends on the rain or if none starts again. Have a wonderful day.
Today we had a pretty good day.