I Felt Better When I Ate That

It seems like whenever I eat just about anything and everything, I feel like crap. But when I stick to a regimen such as soups for lunch and supper and then oatmeal and applesauce for breakfast, I feel pretty decent. Also, I tend to lose weight easier and quicker when I eat those. Then once or twice a week I'll have lunch or supper out with my knit group. I think I better get back to my soup and oatmeal diet.
The less sugar and flour I eat, the better I feel. I lost 25 pounds eating that way.
I've just had a week-long relapse but I'm two days into my return to Bright Line Eating and I've lost 30lbs so far since January All thanks to you telling me about it!
@LilyBeBack Good job!!
@AmbiePam My downfalls are ice cream and soda pop.
I need to get off this see-food-and-eat-it diet
Yeah. That is pretty much what mine is right now. I think I put on about 5 pounds the past few days and I can feel it, too. **pinching more than an inch**
I know that diet. Have done it for ages and have not slimmed down a bit
@Starmaiden (7642)
My daughter is on a high fat, low carb diet. She was eating pizza the other day and felt guilty for cheating on her diet. I said; "why, not enough fat?" She said; "No, Too many carbs". :-P
high fat? Never heard of that one. I'm hoping it's the good fats!
@bluerubymoon53 yes its the good fats. No trans fat. :-)
high fat, low carb diet: does not make sense to me.
I guess I should do the same.
It really isn't too bad eating just soups, a few different kinds of cereals, and a couple of different fruits. Especially if it makes you feel better.
@bluerubymoon53 I know. The important thing is to have a balanced meal.
You are so right. When I tip the scales to where I have too much fat and/or sugar, that is when I feel not so good.
Whatever works for you, stick to that. I love eating and I can eat a lot of food as long as they don't contain pork and dairy products.
The foods that I mentioned that make me feel better, I will be going back to those on a most-of-the-time basis in the next day or two.