What should i post on myLot?

Brasov, Romania
Hello,guys!! I'm new here. I'm so excited about this site,but i really don't have any ideas about what i should post on it.Someone help,pleasee.??
@nomus24g (22199)
Why dont you introduce yourself...that would be a great starting point...
• St. George, Bermuda
Welcome to My Lot first of all i would suggest an introduction post then go from there.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Brasov, Romania
Thank you very much!!
@roxanapa Why the question marks?
• Brasov, Romania
@MALUSE Sorry,I have a really bad screen
@nela13 (6052)
• Portugal
Be welcome to Mylot. Here you can discuss many topics, just feel free to interact with us.
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome to Mylot!. Have a wonderful day!.
@Icydoll (14671)
Welcome to Mylot friend
• Cuddalore, India
hi welcome to mylot . Have fun on interacting with comylotters. You can post any of your thoughts but it has some restrictions.Please read guidelines and FAQ.
@mlgen1037 (24572)
• Manila, Philippines
Hello! Welcome to mylot. You can post anything that you find interesting or your day or your hobbies and experiences.
@mandala100 (39371)
@roxanapa Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Whatever topic, subject or things that you are interested about but always of course within the myLot Community Guidelines. Good luck and see you around my friend.
@Dracindo (106)
What's your interest? What do you like to talk about? Post about that, I would say.
@Prdhan (602)
Welcome to you.
@tony1r (305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Welcome to the site from @tony1r