I sleep enough but I always feel tired

@Dracindo (106)
For a while now, I always wake up still feeling sleepy (I can clearly see it by my eyes). However, I can't fall asleep again when I wake up and I am fully able to get up and follow a daily routine without any problem. I have the energy, but I always feel tired. Does anybody have any ideas how I can stop feeling like this? Could it be possible that I need to exercise more? Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
@Courage7 (12348)
I usually am tired only one day a week
@Prdhan (602)
Same
@rheicel (7328)
Exercise could help you to wake up your muscles. Try it so you would know the differences. Welcome to mylot.
@Dracindo (106)
Alright. I need to exercise more anyway. Thanks
@rheicel (7328)
@Dracindo Let us know if there are any changes.
@Dracindo (106)
@rheicel Will try to do that, thanks.
• Uzbekistan
I wouldn't ask for advice on a site like this. I think it's high time you went to see a doctor.
@Dracindo (106)
No need for such drastic things yet. If it's starting to slow me down too much at work, I will. Just looking for some quick tips from others.
@Dracindo (106)
Oh, and thanks for your concerns ;)
• Uzbekistan
@Dracindo You're welcome.
@deba12 (2772)
You can practice meditation and deep breathing exercise to get over such a feeling.
@Dracindo (106)
I'll look into that, thanks.
Dont change your routine. Maintain it. Splash water on your face if uh feel sleepy throughout the day. Thats what my mom had suggested me.
@Dracindo (106)
Splashing water in my face is a quick way to make feel refreshed and feel less sleepy, indeed. I still have dark eyes, though.
You should go for a sleep pattern study at a Sleep Clinic.
i feel like that most days..could be poor eating habits or a health problem. i found out recently i have high blood pressure and that was a huge factor in me feeling tired.
• Summerville, Georgia
Truly there are too many things that could cause this as simple as don't use a mobile device or pc an hour before bed; the type of light and mental stimulation can cause a tired feeling. Also low and high blood sugar levels can cause this. Of course the common causes of stress, low exercise, eating too close to going to bed, etc. Good luck and hope you resolve this because a long term period of this can lead to loss of production or depression.
@Dracindo (106)
No pc or phone one hour before sleep doesn't suit me. I might as well stay up 1 hour doing, while I can already spent that hour in bed trying to fall asleep. Wether it makes me feel less tired in the morning is another story, but I prefer to keep this as my absolute last option. I don't feel like making this a habit, even if it is a good one.
Perhaps you could take some multi-vitamin tablets. They won't do you any harm, but may make up for something lacking in your diet.
@Dracindo (106)
Interesting. I will have to consult someone for that first, though.
@id_peace (7635)
I cannot help you as I am always tired too except that I am not tired when it comes to weekends or public holidays
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
I feel the same way sometimes but I guess it is because I have been lazy with myself. I think moving more like walking or exercising would help. That is what I do sometimes and I really force myself because I have to do it.
@wongchoiyee (7401)
see a doctor whether you are having diabetes, or low blood pressure.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
You should see a doctor first , so that he or she can advice you . You can also take multivitamins which is good for your health.