It the market going to crashed soon

Hello what are you doing? Not sure how many have portfolio on their investment. With the stock market not doing very well.Are you protected by this. What happen if we have another crash. The dow been up and down.But the loss column is winning. are you protecting your investment? Trump was bragging how well the stock market is doing. Well he had not checked it lately.The market is up for how long. I have put a call to my investor and to find out how we are going to handle this. are you protected there for those who have an investment?
@LeaPea2417 (21034)
• Toccoa, Georgia
We have some kind of 401k that even if the market crashes, we would still get a minimum base pay. Does that make sense?
@LeaPea2417 make sense.Do not know too much about that.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have two stocks. But they aren't big enough for it to matter.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@amadeo I don't see why anyone's that worried.
@thislittlepennyearns you will be surprise.They panic and get jittery.
@Jessabuma (33004)
• Baguio, Philippines
I can't say anything because we're living in different country but good luck to all of you.
@Prdhan (604)
If you live in a country where the stock market falls in America, it will have its impact on the whole world.
@Jessaburma thank you
I hope you're protected. I don't have any investments.
@just4him yes we are here.
@crossbones27 (20258)
• Redlands, California
It was doing good until Trump announced his tariffs plan and then Facebook screwed it up by allowing 50 million members get their information stolen. I remember when Obama took office the market fell just because he was a Democrat. I remember when Trump took office it went up because he was a Republican. If that is not a rigged system. I do not know what is.
@crossbones27 I think you right there.Everything is so uked up.
• Preston, England
I don't have any investments
Good luck with your investments
@Tampa_girl7 going to need it.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't understand stocks, but there might be a tiny crash with how a lot of big companies are going. And the mom and pop shops will thrive again.
@DesirousDreamer yes something is bound to happen.
@yukimori (9066)
My portfolio is holding pretty consistently so far. Market fluctuations are normal, so I'm not worried about it. Things have recovered after all the previous crashes, and we have quite a ways to go until retirement age. We'll probably just bump up the withholding percentages to take advantage of prices being lower.
@yukimori that is a good way looking at this.
I read an article yesterday predicting that Wall Street would flip out if Trump fires Mueller like he is signalling he wants to do.
@NJChicaa yes I heard this not good.
The US stock market has an impact all over the world. We have a financial advisor who looks after our shares.
Our 401K is protected no matter what happens in the stock market. We sol all of our stock when we retired and put it in our savings for emergencies.