Prayers

@cashpesa (165)
God is love , God is good all times he answers each of our prayers it may take long but He will always answer. . Easter is coming the day we reacived forgiveness. Jesus died and saved us all. Let's do a prayer chain pray for the person below your comment
@iridion9 (5065)
I don't believed GOD is good always. If he does then there is no evil spirits roaming this planet anymore. When he has the power to eliminate those evil spirits?
@cashpesa (165)
God has power to do anything even Lucifer respect and fear God. The Bible tells us that God sometimes allow the devil to test us so that We prove how strong faith we have in God. evil is there because many people fail this test . a little of sickness you blame God a little of brokenness you blame God if we all could trust God ?? then no evil will be seen
@iridion9 (5065)
@cashpesa Okay thanks for you ropion. But why need test us ? I really don't understand GOD. Sorry GOD I don't understand you...
@cashpesa (165)
@iridion9 we all don't understand God His way of thinking is different from us. remember He always know our minds Even before we say it . But I think the test come up when Lucifer sinned when God thrown her down she challenged God and till to date she does. remember too Lucifer had been given almost all powers . so God allows this because He has all confident in His children He knows even if we fail the first and second test we will win the third
@mlgen1037 (8640)
• Manila, Philippines
Praying that our hearts and minds be cleaned from all sins and start a life anew. Amen.
@cashpesa (165)
Amen
@cashpesa (165)
be blessed
@mlgen1037 (8640)
• Manila, Philippines
@cashpesa thank you. Likewise, my friend.
@rheicel (5442)
Praying for family and friends to be safe all time and have good health. Praying for world peace.
@cashpesa (165)
Amen
@rheicel (5442)
@cashpesa Have a blessed day my friend.
@Jessabuma (7057)
• Baguio, Philippines
Prayer is the most important conversation of your day. Take it to God before you take it to anyone else . Prayer should be the key of the day and the lock of the night.
@cashpesa (165)
Amen Amen you said it all be blessed
@Jessabuma (7057)
• Baguio, Philippines
@cashpesa thanks
@dya80dya (1376)
I pray at night.
@cashpesa (165)
that's nice but pray always even in the morning infact it's good to start a day with a prayer so that God leads your ways for all day
@aninditasen (1106)
• Raurkela, India
I believe in prayers and always pray.
@cashpesa (165)
me too prayers cures all be blessed
@mohit459 (9411)
• Haldwani, India
Atheistic