Best time of your life

@sprite1950 (12679)
Corsham, England
I think everyone has a time in their life when they were really happy whether it be their childhood, school, teenage years; we can all look back and feel warm and fuzzy when we remember those days. My favourite time was having my children and looking after them when they were little. I loved watching them grow and mature knowing that I was giving them a happy and secure childhood. When you look back what part of your life makes you smile? Image from Pixabay
@iridion9 (6913)
When I received my first salary as a computer programmer. The salary was $5,000 USD lol
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
Wow that is definitely something to make you feel happy!
@iridion9 (6913)
@sprite1950 Yes It helps me a lot. I bought my first laptop. I bought my firs mountain bike. I helped my mother with her debt. etc...
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@iridion9 How nice of you that you thought of your mum too
@Raj7779 (2916)
• Ahmednagar, India
I am not much older.I am youngster so my only favorite time is when I was child not because of the memories and all but because of no tension of life just enjoy the day and that's sit.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
Yes I must admit I loved being cared for at home with my parents with no responsibilities.
@Raj7779 (2916)
• Ahmednagar, India
@sprite1950 I Also loved that
You are fortunate. Not all people are fortunate enough to be able to sit and let their parents take care of them. Some people have parents who are so damaged they don't know how.
@nela13 (5950)
• Portugal
I was a very happy child and I have só many good memories of that time. Now, just like you, I love taking care of my children and their happiness is blessing in my life. I love visit new places with them and help them to discover new things.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
You have a happy marriage too I believe, You sound such a happy family
@nela13 (5950)
• Portugal
@sprite1950 Yes, we are happy, like every one else we have our problems, especially financial ones, but we always think that we have health (I am sick at the moment but I will be better soon) and we don't need too much things to be happy.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@nela13 Get well soon so you can spend more time here and make more money
@TheSojourner (17448)
My happiest memories of childhood were when we came back to Washington state in the summers to visit my favorite aunt and uncle. We went fishing, crabbing, clamming, blackberry picking, making jam, walking along the beach looking for shells and sandcrabs and exploring in the forest. In a childhood that was not so good, these were the times of pure bliss for me.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@CoralLevang Sounds perfect. It's good to reflect on times gone by if the memories are happy but sad it has to change.
@sprite1950 and life continues on... Until it doesn't!
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@CoralLevang I couldn't have put it better
My teenager years are those I remember as the best of my life. I used to spend a full month in the country house of my grandmother, my cousin joined me and we had the best time together.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
I love looking back over old times. I've had so many happy days. Sometimes looking at old photos will bring them all back.
@sprite1950 I have found so many photo of my cousin and I together. We miss those happy days.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@LadyDuck I love looking at pictures of my sister and I on the beach on family holidays with my mum and dad,
@EddieHands (37852)
I think my child hood.. and also when I got my first big video game system.. the Sega Genesis..
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@EddieHan My son had a Sega Mega Drive, it may be the same thing as the Genesis but called a different name in certain areas.
@EddieHands (37852)
@sprite1950 yes the mega drive! Those games and times.. were such good memories
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@EddieHands I remember I bought my son his as a birthday present and he would have all his mates in his room shouting and cheering as they played the games.
@augusta123 (5337)
I think it now, just hady baby a while back and it total Bliss
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
It is lovely when you have your little baby. I loved that time in my life.
@sprite1950 it enjoyable
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@augusta123 except when they won't stop crying!
Other than having my son, my very own childhood.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
I wish I could have kept my children little and safe but they all have to grow up.
@sprite1950 Yeah I feel the same way, but I know I could never hold my son growing up. He is not mine to possess.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@toniganzon Oh yes, we have to let go eventually. Mine have long flown the nest.
@ramapo17 (23283)
• Melbourne, Florida
Most of my life I have been a very happy person. I have traveled a lot and met many nice people and saw so many beautiful countries. I cannot pick a certain time that I was the happiest. Going to school I had so many friends and now 60 years later I still have some of them. The birth of my children was another highlight in my life as was the birth of my grandsons. Basically I had a happy full life, of course there were some moments that were not as happy as others but I think those were learning tools for me.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
You sound a very positive person who has had a great life.
@ramapo17 (23283)
• Melbourne, Florida
@sprite1950 Thank you.
@dya80dya (1916)
Childhood was the best time of my life. I was so happy and relaxed. I have wonderful memories.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
It's nice you had a happy childhood. I was happy as a child but not everyone is.
We never appreciate something until upon reflection.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
Yes that's true. Often when we look back we realise how good something was but we didn't realise it at the time.
@Icydoll (14378)
Definitely I miss my childhood badly :( It's the time I enjoyed a lot.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
What a shame we have to grow up. When I was younger I just wanted to be an adult but now I would love to go back.
@RodrickH (7313)
Best time was school days, I miss it cause I have a full time job now which is stressful
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@RodrickH I didn't enjoy my school days as I was bullied as a young teen but I did like college.
@Jessabuma (19791)
• Baguio, Philippines
For me the best days of my life was when I am still living together with my all family members in my hometown. We ate together, we worked together, we laughed together and we cried together . I really missed those times because we are now living in different places . I am living alone in Baguio City , working to help them. It's been a years but I still want to go back at that time.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
I love to think back to my childhood when I was safe at home with my mum, dad and sister. Everything changes though and it's good to look back on happy times.
When I passed my licensure exam and make my immediate family happy.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
Yes it's a good feeling to make your family proud
@sprite1950 They did, my friend. It was really unforgettable moment seeing my parents' faces during that time.
Of course its Childhood time when we can enjoy and play for the whole day without any tensions
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
I bet you were a naughty boy
@sprite1950 Haha, no i wasn't
@Starmaiden (4933)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Other than my childhood, I was very happy when I first left home. I relocated to a different province and spent four glorious years living my life the way I chose. I loved my job, met many friends and it was the happiest time in my adult life. :-)
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
It sounds as if you enjoyed your freedom and being able to make your own decisions.
@id_peace (5921)
Definitely my childhood days, all play, no electronic products but more fulfilling fun back then.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
Yes when I was under 10 we always played in parks where there were swings or hung about in each other's gardens. How the times have changed.
There have been snippets every phase of my life that it is difficult for me to point out which was the best phase.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
I guess it's probably the same for me.
@MoonMaa (366)
Some of my happiest moments for me when I was a child was when I spent time with my grandparents. I used to go over my grandparents house every day because I used to live across the street from them. Also, the family trips we used to take. My grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins went to Florida and Disney World and to a family reunion. I still remember those moments today.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
It's nice when your family live close. I didn't live near my grandparents but my sister and I used to go and stay with her sometimes.