What do you consider a waste of your time

@hotsummer (10444)
Some people don't like watching and have other important things to do. For me i do watch news because it's important but i do watch other things besides the news but i feel it's a waste time if I do it often. And watching TV doesn't help me to relieve my stress. Oftentimes i just feel more terrible after watching television. But that's not the only thing that I will say that's wasting my time. Going out to malls. Before it was something I love doing but now I don't go to malls unless it's necessary. I avoid shopping. Since i have enough of what I need and want. I rather stay at home then do something to improve my house than go out.
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
When talking about nonsense, when I hear constant complaints about something or someone, rude people, and other useless stuff.
@hotsummer (10444)
Indeed those people with irritating behavior are waste of our time. Better do something else than to listen to their complains
@mlgen1037 (29642)
• Manila, Philippines
@hotsummer yes, that is right. I would just go away or keep my ears closed. Not really worth the time with those people.
When a friend asks for an advice. While i am talking she keeps on interrupting me with lame excuses about why she's acting the way she is. I think she's just wasting my time. Because for me, when i need an advice, i listen and try to talk less.
@hotsummer (10444)
Yeah they don't want to listen to advice
@Courage7 (7819)
Bothering to converse with anyone who is not on the page is a total waste of time.
@hotsummer (10444)
Yeah it's better not to engage in conversation with them anymore so that not to further your disagreement with them.
@august18 (3080)
• Tunisia
Gossiping !
@hotsummer (10444)
True. It's important to stay away from such people lest they infect us with their gossiping attitude
@Icydoll (22041)
I just don't like watching TV and sports..it's a time waste ...of course I read news ,watch news online.
@hotsummer (10444)
Yeah it seems news is the only show worth to watch on TV.
@deba12 (1945)
Watching a sport is a total time waste for me as I don't like it much.
@hotsummer (10444)
Yeah sports isn't for all people like i don't like to watch it also but i think it's not that bad. It's a good thing to watch it only if it's in your interest.