Bring it on Saturday!

@cpefley (1535)
Hemet, California
Yesterday was a disaster, but I am hopeful for today. I've fed my babies and given the little one a bath. I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do today, but after that I need to work and play with my kiddos. The big ones are at Six Flags with their dad, so the littles are upset. I can see why, but I'm trying to make the day fun for them anyway. I usually go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. It is so uplifting, but I couldn't make it today. I refuse to let it ruin my mood. I still have beautiful flowers from last weekend, and I am going to be productive today, and maybe take the kids to the swap meet tomorrow. How is your Saturday treating you?
Awesome, I got to stay home.
@dodo19 (31933)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad to hear that you're trying to make the most of your day. We had a pretty good day. Although now, it's pretty much bedtime for everyone. My little guy is sleeping, and my girls are in bed, at least. I will be in bed pretty soon too.
that must be exciting for the older kids, but can see how it would upset the littles.. hope they had fun ! Saturday was busy but alright here.
We're having a good day thanks although it has already kicked over into Sunday for us.
I hope you get to go to the swap meet tomorrow.