help please

so I met a girl on my friend's birthday.she was really very pretty.I seem to like her.I asked her number and I talked to her.now I really like her.what will I do to interact with her?
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
Just be yourself and let her know you think she's special. If she likes you too the rest will happen naturally.
thank you will I take some more time??? lol I'm a student
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@RISHAVBASAK It's up to you. If there's no rush you can take your time
@sprite1950 thank you! but unfortunately, she changed school!! I will keep talking.
@porwest (6012)
Although it may sound corny, just be yourself, Maybe ask her if she wants to go out for coffee, or a little brunch, Maybe there is a movie you can take her to? The best place to start is at the beginning. Anything you do that is not from the heart, or genuine as to who you are, will come off as contrived. And that will only serve to wreck a good thing before it starts.
it will really help!!! thank you for such great advice!!
@SAM774 (3808)
O ho.... Enjoy... But don't rush....
ok,thank you
She giving her number to you means she's somewhat interested. Just a simple advice, do everything in person. Don't just express everything in text/chat.
hmm.. yeah i think so too!! in person okay.
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello dear friend and welcome to myLot.. have fun!
thank you, same to you friend!!
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
@RISHAVBASAK you're always welcome.
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
Tell your feelings to her.
i think i will take more time.
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
• New Delhi, India
Relax, just be yourself. Be open to her about yourself. I am sure she will accept you.
thank you I am hoping that too!!
@rheicel (7328)
Just interact casually. No need to impress her just be yourself.
thank you for the advice!!
@iridion9 (7915)
Maybe you can post the photo of her . so we can see too. Tell her you are lose. and you are looking for ... and if she asked what are you looking for? tell her you are looking for her number LOL and BOOM you got her number GOOD LUCK.
thank you.
@Starmaiden (6674)
Talking is a good start. Let everything else come naturally.
okay thank you!!
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
ok.thank you
Tell her how you feel. A true gentleman will do his best to get the girl by courting her.
@bela360 (1622)
• Saint Lucia
Make sure to be yourself. Everything will fall into place. Do not act like someone you are not.