Hockey Playoffs

@Bensen32 (717)
I have been watching a lot of hockey over the last few days since it is playoff time. Most of the games have been very exciting. I am hoping to see the Vegas Golden Knights and the Columbus Blue Jackets in the Stanley Cup Finals. The Knights are new to the league, this is their first season and would be cool to see them get there the first year. The Blue Jackets have never won a play-off series so even if they could just win the first set of games would be nice. As of now they are winning 2-0 in the best of 7 games. The Knights are leading their series 3-0 and could win their series tonight. All three games have been close all decided by 1 point and game two went to over time. The Blue Jackets have had 2 Overtime games in the 3 games they have played. It's been fun to watch and look forward to all the rest of the games. If your a hockey fan, who are you hoping to see win it all.
My husband is a hockey fan, but I am not sure who he wishes to see win.
@Bensen32 (717)
I'm really a Chicago Blackhawks fan but they did not make it in the playoffs this year :(
@Bensen32 My husband is a fan of the Blackhawks, and he is disappointed too.
@Bensen32 (717)
@Corbin5 Well that will happen we had 11 straight years of playoffs, hope they can get back next year.
I am an Montreal Canadiens fan. They had a bad year and didn't make it to the playoffs. I would like to see the Winnipeg Jets in the final.
@Bensen32 (717)
Jets have Buf a former Blackhawks player, I would be ok with that.
@Jessabuma (33122)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am not familiar with this game.. but hopefully your favorite team will win..
@Bensen32 (717)
Ice Hockey, they play it in the winter Olympics. The NHL is a USA/Canada league but there are players from all over the world that play in it.
@Jessabuma (33122)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Bensen32 Ohh I see.. thank you for sharing! Good luck to your favorite team