Are you a very nervous person about love?

New Delhi, India
I am someone who'd now prefer to run away from the concept of love , relationships, dates etc. My life will be hell if I ever think of that. Some people I feel are sometimes really nervous about love or lets say they are not nervous but just want to be away from taking any risk or any any type of an initiative in a relationship between two special friends. What can be the solution then?
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Hmmmm... maybe confidence in oneself or simply take a risk. Life is not about always about staying in the comfort zone. It is about taking chances.
• New Delhi, India
I know, but then any tips how to overcome this problem?
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
You have to believe in yourself by acknowledging that you want love. Then just be yourself.
• New Delhi, India
@mlgen1037 You have a point.
@sabtraversa (13331)
I'm one of those people that miss chances in relationships. Past experiences of rejection in childhood probably affected this. At the same time, I know I have nothing to lose, except the fear and anxiety. If I'm afraid of losing a friend, nope, I'm not. I wouldn't care, they gotta know the truth. Yet, I stay quiet.
• New Delhi, India
So you mean that you prefer to stay quiet?
@sabtraversa (13331)
@Swayamsiddha I don't prefer so, I'm just afraid of rejection, or that things will get worse.
• Russian Federation
Oh, why nervous? Just enjoy, let the boy love you! And you just accept it, with the time, maybe you will also fall in love with him or decide to break up and find the better guy. You have your young years to make good memories, so use this opportunity to gain experience while you are fresh and beautiful. Be sure in your body and face, let boys treat you like a princess. Do not jump into his bed right after the first date, just let him take you out to a cafe, write you sweet messages and kiss your hands. In a week, you will decide if you want to continue or say him goodbye. It is easier than it seems. It is fun, it makes you feel desired and satisfied as a woman. I met with a dozen of boys like this, and only 3 of them became my boyfriends with whom I had serious relationships. The last one became my husband. Good luck!
• New Delhi, India
Thanks
First try to be a good person to each other and have an impact upon each other I.e. you both value to each other. Then make sure you both stay true to your mind. In this case love is a chance, and even if love fails you both can stay as good friends.
@xiaolisu (2426)
i just follow the feeling in my heart
• New Delhi, India
Hmm. Right
I think a person should just live life, and if love comes their way, then go for it. No one will have love if they are not will to risk a relationship.