Mom It Bloomed

Marion, Ohio
It has finally bloomed. No it is not an Easter cactus. It is a Christmas cactus. That is the only time I ever seen my Mom buy one. She had this one for a few years with no blooms at all. I dont know why it did not but it didnt. Now it has decided to give me one small pink bloom. I am hoping to see more over the next few days but only time will tell. It made me happy and sad at the same time to see that little flower.
At least it did bloom.
@chavezrmc (5579)
It's beautiful. I can relate to how you are feeling as i am so happy when my plants are blooming. You can't help but look at it over and over
• Marion, Ohio
I just wish it would have bloomed for her a couple of years ago. She was so worried about what she was doing wrong
@chavezrmc (5579)
@wolfgirl569 well enjoy it now...
sorry it made you sad, but glad it finally bloomed and made you happy. I got a cactus two Christmases ago from my uncles ex, because the store was out of cheap flowers.. lol. I threw it out though two days later. Not a plant person and definitely not a cactus person.