How much do you earn in mylot?

Abuja, Nigeria
This is the question each and everyone should ask him/ her self. Are my earning good here or will I switch to other site that are more easy than mylot or i an earning good here . What is your opinion here
I am likely one of the top 10 earners here, and the secret of my success is I am not here trying to earn.
• Abuja, Nigeria
What are you here for I don't understand
@Abdul61010 I am here to hang out and talk with people...THAT is what the site is for.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well said JJ
@KristenH (24358)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
5 dollars in the minimum if you make it by the end of the month for cash out. Others can reach a little bit more. It depends on how much you interact and how long you're on the site. Read the guidelines and the FAQ.
• Abuja, Nigeria
Good one
@hereandthere (31898)
it's better not to rely on mylot only so you don't get impatient or frustrated because this site is structured differently.
• Abuja, Nigeria
Yes you are right
@mohit459 (11913)
• Haldwani, India
$5 a month
@ivanituut (1933)
just enjoy here
I love to have an earning goal here. But it is just for fun. What I earn in a month here will not pay the bread I buy.
@id_peace (7186)
On average here maybe two dollars a month but I will expect the amount to increase eventually