Life in the jungle

By Hero
@Heromed (119)
Life in the jungle is the best there yiu can see a lot of things like animals and views ând natural No noise so can you tell as about life in the jungle ? And what do you think about?
@caopaopao (12512)
I think it may be funny to live in the jungle. But I don't want to have a try. As i'm afraid of the fierce animals in it. lol
@Heromed (119)
Yeah they eat girls haha
@caopaopao (12512)
@id_peace (7634)
Life in jungle is very difficult. Tons of poisonous insects and animals looming by. It is easy to get sick over there cos of the moist and hot environment. It will be very cool at night. Not for urban folks. I stay in jungle for awhile as a soldier. The good thing is that the view is good, the night sky is very bright cos of the moon and the stars. In some days if you are lucky, you will see fire flies too.
@Heromed (119)
Hahah it.s dangerous animals will eat me
@id_peace (7634)
Yes and no, those animals that eat humans are normally old, sick or weak. I was told that Humans are not nice to eat.
@mandala100 (50408)
@Heromed It's survival of the fittest in the jungle my friend.
@Heromed (119)
Yeah it.s dangerous hha
@mandala100 (50408)
@Heromed That's true my friend.
@RodrickH (12551)
I wish I can live in a jungle for a while
@Heromed (119)
Hahah you can but it.s dangerous
@aninditasen (1793)
• Raurkela, India
What if wild animals attack you.
@Heromed (119)
Haha I will die
• Raurkela, India
@Heromed So we have to be careful. I too like watching tigers. We very much wanted to see a tiger while travelling at night when my husband posted at Koraput/Jeypore but couldn't
@Heromed (119)
@aninditasen oh sorry
Sounds good but I can't even think of my life without the facilities I have at my home. Like electricity, TV, mobile, internet and all. Plus the comfort.
@Heromed (119)
Haha so no work?
@iridion9 (10003)
try to live in the amazon jungle or venenzuela jungle.
@Heromed (119)
Haha good bye if I am going there
I think the only nie you can hear from there are the roaring animals... and breathe fresh air. I love nature, but actually I don't love going to jungles. Mybe i am more on appreciating nature from the view.