Which time is better for holidaying spring,winter or Summer

I know we love thing differently and we might enjoy a time of the year differently too.For me I love summer holidays, because it afford me the opportunity to be free with movement. Which is your favourite time?
@aureliah (13941)
I also love it when schools are closed. We do not have seasons here in East Africa
how about rainy and dry season?
@aureliah (13941)
@augusta123 yes we have them. right now we have heavy rains
@mandala100 (36127)
@augusta123 It will depend upon your individual preferences, time and plans my friend.
yea
@mandala100 (36127)
@augusta123 That's right my friend.
@Jessabuma (13500)
• Baguio, Philippines
In Philippines we only have two seasons, rainy season and summer season.. so I want summer more than Rainy season
Same here
@Jessabuma (13500)
• Baguio, Philippines
I would appreciate the spring season more but its quite shorter so i may go with early summers
summer is great
I like summer because we camp every weekend during the summer months
summer is great
@caopaopao (5677)
I'm glad that I have some summer vacations every year. As it is too hot to go to work. It's good to stay at home or go to the mountains for a trip, It's always cool on the mountain.
nice idea
@dgobucks226 (10832)
Where I live Winters are cold and can be snowy. So, going on a vacation to a warm place in winter is my favorite time.
I believe it's the best thing to do
@maximax8 (27389)
3h
In live in England where we have four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter. My children go to school and it is almost impossible to take them out of school for a holiday. I wrote a letter to the head teacher saying that I wanted to take my children on a safari in India during February. We also visited Turkey, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, The Philippines and Singapore. We had the one week February half term and 10 days of the school time. This time off affected my children's attendance. The weather in India would be too wet or hot to enjoy in the Easter or summer holiday school breaks. Before that trip my favourite times for trips were Easter for two weeks or May/June half term for one week. Flight prices are expensive for these dates which always start on a Saturday. Mid week flights are cheaper. We have tried an October half term holiday for one week. European places can be cold at that time of the year.
@Berrygal (2733)
• South Africa
I love summer vacation, it really a cool time to warm up