I GOT $157 on this SITE... BUT...

I cannot withdraw it. Oh, boy! I spend time working out for the minimum payout on this site. But then, I cannot get the money because it requires 40 referrals to be registered on this site. I am not sure if it is a legit site or not. A friend of mine had posted this on her Fb and asked her if she had any payment from this site. What a waste of time?!? According to her, she hasn't and it was being shared with her, too. In my absence on myLot, I tried to find some reviews, but I failed. I had sensed that the earnings seem passive in nature. I was able to reach more than the minimum payout of $150. The mechanic is to view the ads and captcha typing will be the next thing to do. Then, the earnings are automatically can be seen in the earning's counter. "Have you tried to this edamoney site?" "Do you think it is a legit or scam site?"
Of course it is a scam. @topffer is right, this is a kind of Ponzi scheme and it is illegal.
I agree. I got irritated with my friend at first. But then, it should be me who got the initiative to check first on the site.
@tzwrites (4624)
I wonder where these sites can be reported and taken down.
@tzwrites If the site is registered in the United States, the best is to report at the Better Business Bureau (BBB). People can file a complain here
Start With Trust® | Online Complaint System What complaints do we handle? Disputes that relate to marketplace issues experienced with the services or products a business provides. BBB reserves the right to reject complaints that use abusive or foul languag
@louievill (18118)
How did you accumulate that much? If pay for the tasks is too good to be true then its a scam. If you were not informed from the start that you need to recruit 40 people to have pay recieved then it's definitely a big SCAM! and a time waster as well
Exactly, my friend. That's the reason why seeing this prompted me to contact my friend. I felt disappointed by what she did. Actually, I was surprised because the accumulation of earnings is like water pouring fast in a bucket.
@louievill I think it is. I also checked their referral link. It was banned on FB and yahoo email.
@id_peace (4645)
Thank you for showing us One scam that we should avoid
It's my pleasure to share, my friend.
Sorry to hear you spent a lot of time and turned out to be a scam, referral 40 people - that's crazy!
I agree. When I saw the number of referrals, I was really felt bad about it.
@dodoazo (17341)
This is crazy. You're just wasting your time and effort. Why wait for that big amount before making a withdrawal?
@Shavkat you didn’t know prior ?
Well, these are moments were your times gets wasted over nothing. As for me, At least mylot has proven itself over everything else.
I do agree that myLot had proven its credibility. I got mistake when a friend of mine was trying to deceive me.
@Shavkat so much for being a friend lol i wouldn't talk to that person again
@Letranknight2015 Perhaps it may go that way situation.
I haven't heard about this website but usually high earning website seems to be a scam in my opinion. Money will never come easily.
I also noticed that. The high-end of earnings seem strange during the time of working on it.
First time I've heard of the site. In the absence of legit reviews about the site, I'm inclined to believe that it is a scam site.
I think so, my friend. I tried to check its credibility to no avail.
@Jessabuma (13317)
• Baguio, Philippines
I won also but I didn't withdraw...too sad ..
There are some sites that really deceived us. I hope you didn't put most of your effort on that particular site.
@Jessabuma (13317)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Shavkat I actually spent most of my time in this site
@Jessabuma That's sad to hear. What I had done on this site is only one sitting.But still, I had wasted my time.
@eileenleyva (10964)
I do not believe in an honest online earning. Getting the leg pulled hurts, does it not?
I agree. I guess you had landed a good site and that is, mylot.
@eileenleyva (10964)
@Shavkat I never got a cent in mylot. Just the pleasure of writing and conversing with virtual friends.
@eileenleyva That's a good point, my friend. Personally, I am not going to be a hypocrite. I am here for both.
@cintol (4534)
Well if they are not giving you the money unless you do referrals it sounds like a scam. What is to say that even if you got the referrals you would get paid. I am sorry you wasted so much time earning this money just for this crap. I would make sure no one else goes on it.
It was a one seating activity on this site. I do think it was a big sign of a scam.
@cintol (4534)
@Shavkat I am glad its gone but sorry you wasted your time on it
@cintol Another friend was asking me to register. But I turned him down.
@Tina30219 (32812)
• Onaway, Michigan
I would have to say it is a scam sorry
I must admit that I was being deceived.
@Tina30219 (32812)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Shavkat And sorry to hear it.
@Tina30219 It is fine. A part of learning to have some mistakes.
@lovebuglena (5499)
• Staten Island, New York
Being required to have 40 referrals before you can get paid what you earned on the site is wrong and a scam to me. I have not heard of the site but it doesn't seem like a good one to me from what you say. How do you get 40 referrals anyway? Is that even possible? Hope you are somehow able to get your money.
When I read the mechanics of this site, there is an option that you can buy member's referrals. That sounds crazy buying them. I do think it is a scam.
• Staten Island, New York
@Shavkat Buying referrals does sound like a scam.
@lovebuglena I agree. I also checked that their link was banned in social media and email.
I tried a pay per referral site one time. I quickly got the referrals needed to make payout. They shut my account claiming I was somehow in violation of their referral guidelines. No I wasn't, they just managed to get free leads.
That's really unfair. I also experienced such thing before. At least, you had the payment from that site. We should be careful still in looking for a legit site.
@Shavkat no I didn't get payment. They shut my account so I didn't get paid
@pearlrosa That's an awful experience. It was like mine that Bubblews didn't pay me big time.
@suni51 (2450)
It's better to read FAQ before joining and if this was one of the condition you should have found referrals before actually working on this site. As far I am concerned I won't touch such site with a 6'4" long pole(I am 6'2").
I am aware of that, my friend. The only difference is that I used her referral link and no idea that it needs 40 referrals as compulsory scheme.
@suni51 (2450)
@Shavkat That's why I don't work on sites where there is no clarity- remember the site Literacy base where there was no clarity!
@suni51 That site. It owes me big time.lol I hate that site after not paying Asians.
Did you not knowo this rule before registering?
I didn't, my friend. It wasn't embedded in the link given by my friend.
@Shavkat They are cheats
@allknowing I agree. They are cheaters.
@AlisaTR (1101)
• Hollywood, Florida
Wow! I would have been pissed!
In fact, I confronted the sender of the link. She was using me to be her referral. If I just only know her personal agenda.
@AlisaTR (1101)
• Hollywood, Florida
@LeaPea2417 (19142)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is a scam. I hope you can get out of it without losing money.
I discontinued working on this site. It was really a waste of time and energy.
@LeaPea2417 (19142)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@Shavkat That is good you no longer work on the site.
@LeaPea2417 Yes, my friend. I also discovered that the site's link was banned in different social media
This is cheating. It should not be done. Time is money and it has been wasted on this site. It seems scam.
I will not argue with that. I was being deceived.
@sjvg1976 (18034)
Oh boy.. Thats waste of time. It's very difficult to have 40 referrals and who knows if they ask for anything else then to have your money.
In addition, if you cannot provide referrals, there is an option that you can buy referrals from the site's members. That's very alarming.
@sjvg1976 (18034)
@Shavkat Buy? That's how they fool people.
@sjvg1976 Yes, That's how they deceived people.
@iridion9 (6307)
SCAM
I think it is. I thought it will be a good way to earn extra on this site.
@iridion9 (6307)
@Shavkat I tried that before. The reason you can't find a bad review of that site because they constantly changing the name of the site.
@iridion9 I think it is. When I checked it at first, it looks familiar.