What do you do to stay for and healthy?

Hello friends! I went through an advertisement in newspaper about bariatic surgery to reduce fat. There are many types of bariatic surgeries in which doctors minimize the size of the stomach of patients so that they have lesser food and eventually they lose weight over the period of time say one to two years. When I goggled it for India, I found maximum obese in India are from Rajasthan, the place where I am living. It grabbed my attention even more. Now I am really concerned about the health of my family. I am looking for healthy measures to stay fit. So what do you do to stay fit and healthy? Would you recommend something?
@aureliah (16156)
I would never go for that surgery as an option. I tend to eat less
Yes. Even after surgery, one have to eat less. So better to eat less from starting
@aureliah (16156)
@anamika161088 Thats very true
@mlgen1037 (29654)
• Manila, Philippines
I like to walk a lot, then drink lots of water, no rice, more fruits and veggies. Playing sports too.
Wow that's great. Keep it up
@mlgen1037 (29654)
• Manila, Philippines
@anamika161088 Thank you, Anamika. You too.
@Jessabuma (28525)
• Baguio, Philippines
Exercising regularly and eating healthy foods and balanced diet are good ways to stay fit and healthy..
Agree. I will add them in the schedule
@Jessabuma (28525)
• Baguio, Philippines
@anamika161088 yes, it's good for us
@Jeffopez (208)
Exercise and proper diet is for me the best solution to stay fit.
That's nice to know. Thanks
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
for healthy life just sleep early at night and and wake up early in the morning.and dont change your breakfast,meal,lunch time.and if you want to burn your fat then go for walk everyday and do crunches for stomach. i hope it may helps you
Yes it is helpful. I would try to change routine of my family