Judgmental World

picture via google pics
Havre De Grace, Maryland
I remember I meet a lot of good people with this cat and mouse game people play today. What I mean by this is people are so judgmental because if they see a picture they judge before they get to know the person.How are you going to know how a person really is just by looking at there photo a person can look mean but be the nicest person in the world. People Need to get a grip and stop judging.
@mlgen1037 (15707)
• Manila, Philippines
Human nature to look at the face and then make rude comments if the person is ugly, while those with nice pictures are often appreciated even if the photo is just a point of that person's character. It is not nice. Tsk..
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
its was better not to know what a person looks like then u got to know them better i think
@mlgen1037 (15707)
• Manila, Philippines
@William21001 Yeah. But some people dont go beyond the face. If the person is not nice looking even if he or she is nice, then that's just it. People are superficial - well mostly.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@mlgen1037 its very sad and it sucks
@id_peace (4427)
It is human nature to judge no matter what. Even you and me
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
i dont judge others outsides
@sugartoes (39235)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@id_peace it's not suppose to be that way, God don't judge so what gives us the right to do it?
@id_peace (4427)
Great keep it that way
I agree with you. You cannot judge a book by its cover. Same applies here.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
no doubt my friend
@Shiva49 (12051)
I have experienced some who are brusque are more helpful than some others who pretend to be nice. People are always ready to help and appearances can be deceiving - siva
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
correct my friend
@sugartoes (39235)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Shiva49 you know why that is don't you? "People are always ready to help and appearances can be deceiving" cause that's their Caniving way of getting things from people that are TRULY nice, better known a tricky way to butter people UP.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
22h
@sugartoes this is so true my friend
@William21001 You have a point. I meet people and there are times at first meeting may not like them and then later may like them or meet people I may like at first and afterwards find out what they are really like and do not like them.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
yeah it happen like that to me sometimes
@William21001 I understand William.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
22h
@Hannihar thanks for comments
@SAM774 (3197)
true well said
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
thanks my friend
@SAM774 (3197)
@William21001 have a great day
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@SAM774 you to thanks
@sugartoes (39235)
• Greencastle, Indiana
well I'm not that way or should I say I TRY not to be that way but I HAVE came up on SOME that just give you that feeling off the bat they aren't good news to be around but I try to get to know them & SURE enough the feeling WAS right the 1st time.