I'd Like To Be a Cat in My Next Life

By Val
@valmnz (12758)
New Zealand
I've just taken a big breath, smiled and laughed at myself. You see I was letting myself get stressed out over things that weren't really big issues. I had great plans for today but, for some reason, right from the beginning the day had other plans for me. Right from quite early this morning things happened to occupy the day and distract me from what I intended doing. None of them were bad things, just interesting distractions. And I soon realised it was best to just go with the flow. Tomorrow is another day. I think I'd like to be a cat in my next life. Just like Charlie in the photo above. As long as he's fed he just takes the day as he finds it. Even if it means sleeping in a place that is already occupied.
Charlie is lovely. Being a cat in my next life is also my dream. I love cats and many are lucky kitties.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Charlie just flops down whenever he feels tired, not too fussy where! This photo was taken a few weeks ago, he probably doesn't fit in there now
@valmnz He almost did not fit inside even a few weeks ago. Cats love to try to fit in places too small for them.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
@LadyDuck they also like crashing in an instant wherever they are
Boy, would I love the life of a cat. I've been under such stress for the last month. I think it's about to end.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Oh Dianne, I'll be watching out for you, but I'll e away in a few days and out of internet range much of the time.
@valmnz Thank you, and have a fun time in Australia!
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
@DianneN you can guarantee that!
@silvermist (20100)
There you have a happy and contended cat.Charlie is oblivious to the outside world.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Typical young cat, running here and there with full force energy one minute then crashed the next.
@silvermist (20100)
@valmnz But once they lie down they have a long restful time.
@Jessabuma (28893)
• Baguio, Philippines
So cute cat hehehe!!! Very adorable...
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Thanks, he thinks he's cute too!
@Jessabuma (28893)
• Baguio, Philippines
@valmnz you're welcome
@garymarsh6 (14112)
Yes what a pampered life that would be. I actually prefer dogs because they treat you like a King while a cat thinks you should treat them as King! I hope all is well down under Val.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Great down here in autumnal NZ thanks Gary. I'm soon off on an adventure across the Tasman.
@garymarsh6 (14112)
@valmnz ooh Lovely have a wonderful time!
@caopaopao (8664)
We are much more tired of living than a cat. I often want to be a cat, too. It's good to play and don't worry about anything. As long as the host feeds him well.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
I guarantee, this boy is well fed!!!
@caopaopao (8664)
@valmnz He's a happy boy.
Charlie is a beautiful cat and looks comfy cozy all curled up and sleeping. Most of the time it's easier to go with the flow when the day goes in a different direction
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
We'd only h him a few weeks when I took that pic, he likes exploring interesting spaces!
@wolfgirl569 (4932)
• Marion, Ohio
I too would love to be someones spoiled cat in my next life. They have it made.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
I have a fridge magnet that says they take the best seat in the house!
Oh yes, cats do have the life. Sleeping and relaxing most of the time.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
This boy is still young so he has full on energy a lot of the time too. Really full on
Adorable cat ! You seem to be totally snowed under with work .
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Yes I have been hard at work on my book but I'm off on a holiday soon.
In my next life, I would like to be Scar...and I would like for Scar to be my hoomins. And then I'd get HIM up at 2-3 every morning.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Now that sounds like a good plan
• Hangzhou, China
pet is always distracted and affected by negative mood of owner.so i'm very joyful to caress my pets,even i had something terrible,i never want my negative mood to distract the cute pets.they're innocent and carefree.they're the best friend to human being. because people will deceive and harm each other,but pets never will do it.they're just the listener and guardian angel in our life.i really appreciate the companion of pets,i wish i can be bunny or gold fish in the next life,they're the pets who love to be free and happy.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
Being a bunny could be fun.
Yes, cats just about have it made providing they manage to find a kind servant who caters for their needs. I think Charlie has fallen on his feet.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
He seems to think so!
Good choice. Cats are adorable and they are loved by people. And actually they spend long time sleeping and playing in a day. They have very relaxing lives.
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
I think they can teach us a lot. They know how to get what they want too!
I feel that way many a time. Preiti gets everything on a platter (lol)
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
Yes sometimes days go like that... and it's better to go with the flow.... I agree...if there is an option...a cats life is pretty good one....
It would be great to go through life without any concerns and stress. I agree with you, your cat has it made.