Moved to a new city...Indore

Hello dear mylotters I hope you all are well enjoying your life. I moved to a new city Indore for my higher studies . It's all about a new experience. I live hear in a house on rent . I have to seek for coaching institutions and my college for my studies. I am enjoying hear . Indore is a big city. It is heavily crowded. It is famous for many delicious and tasty items like PANIPURI , DAHIPURI , KACHORI and other hot foods. I made some new friends and new neighbours. I also visited some new places here. I am enjoying here but I am missing my old house. How do you do? Have you shifted to a new city sometimes for some purposes?
@SAM774 (4124)
And that's a picture of a mall? Or something else ..?
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Thats great. I have never experienced it since I am afraid of leaving my parents. Maybe when I go to another country.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
No till now I haven't... Soon will
Are you in India? It's good you've made new friends and neighbors. I moved to my apartment two years ago. It was a good move for me.
@Icydoll (24717)
Its common to move other city for study purpose..good to know you enjoying in new city ..
I did. I had worked in the capital of my country before. The reason is career growth.