Learning to Swim-Day 34

@KristenH (24102)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This afternoon's weather was a bit crazy with a sunshower. It wasn't supposed to rain with partly cloudy skies. The same could be said for last night after yoga, when it had shifted within an hour. At least it was gorgeous and cool and sunny after I walked home from the gym. Paige wasn't late to the lesson, since she had gotten out of school early today. SO we started right on time. I did the warm-up with one lap of the regular backstroke and one lap of the elementary back stroke. Then I've worked on the breast stroke with mini breaks between laps. I did 8 full laps of the breast stroke--(4 stopping at the chair on the way back, 4 stopping at the furthermost cone). She didn't say what we're doing next week, so I assume we're doing the same. That's about it for today!
8 laps sounds like quite the work out.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yeah it was. I think that's the max I can do in a half-hour.
At least the walk home was nice.
You really are doing so well regarding your swimming lessons. Glad to hear you got to enjoy some gorgeous weather for a bit.