My sister installed Kindle in my laptop.

Chile
As many of you know, I am absolutely dumb as technology goes. My sister (who came to see me and to take the Cherry Ames books I lent her) talked with me about books she was reading. And again, I craved to have Kindle (or anything like that) somewhere. Should I buy a tablet? I asked her. Or maybe it is an I pad. Or maybe it is another name as I only want to read there. My sister downloaded here Kindle. Now I will have to learn how to use it. Is it too difficult?
@porwest (7265)
Nah. It's easy. The only hard part is trying to get comfortable reading books on a computer or tablet or your phone. None of which I generally prefer.
I have always read paper books. But my best friend told me that he could place in my computer all the books he has bought. That sounds awesome!
@caopaopao (12501)
@marguicha Yes, e-books are very convenient and cheap. You can watch it on the phone or on the iPad. I suggest you use the iPad because the mobile phone screen is too small
@porwest (7265)
@caopaopao I'd definitely agree about the screen.
@kobesbuddy (54809)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've heard that Kindle is very easy to use. It's basically just various books, whatever you upload into it to read.
I also want to know if they have free online books.
@kobesbuddy (54809)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@marguicha Jennifer Dombrowski has been using a Kindle for a couple years. She would know about this. She is: @Marty1
@kobesbuddy I want to see if I can get free books. It seems that there arenĀ“t any.
@nomus24g (24806)
now that will make your life easier in accessing all eBooks
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not too difficult. You can use your finger or a stylus pen to swipe the pages on the Kindle. It would take awhile to get used to. For the laptop, it's real easy.
Are there free books for Kindle to start learning?
@KristenH (24901)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@marguicha Oh yes. There's a lot of free books you can find on Amazon. Libraries would also have a digital library collection.
@iridion9 (9955)
That's nice, thanks for reminding me. I'll install it too. By the way what OS are you using? windows?
Windows 10.
It is not difficult to use Kindle app for your tablet, phone or computer. They can all work with Kindle app very well. The advantage of having a Kindle is: This device is light and uses less electricity. You can charge it once for half a month. It claims that it will not be harmful for your eyes and it is different than tablet and phone. This is why I have a Kindle.
• Peoria, Arizona
I use kindle on my computer from time to time and it is amazing. If you are on your computer a lot then it is so much better than buying a tablet. A tablet is only good if you don't use the computer and want to bring something to bed and things like that. I have a kindle as well and I also have kindle on my phone, because I just really like to read haha
@rakski (21845)
I am nit sure. i am actually thinking of downloading it too for me to read books.
@aureliah (18373)
• Kenya
Its not difficult and you will enjoy access to many books