Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

Can you truly love someone from meeting him or her the first time? I believe that love takes time to develop, it is not about the physical, the way he or she smiles etc. but most of all it is through time. The longer the time, the more it blossoms. Let me know your thoughts whether its true or not. Also share your experience if it happened to you once in a while.
@AKRao24 (19780)
I don't think you can't have love at first sight...all you can have is attraction at the first site! Love requires lot of understanding, mutual cooperation, dedication, sacrifice, mutual faith and trust. It should be devoid of selfishness and false egos.All these things can't happen in first sight @Herlyn123! Thanks1
True. It needs communication, time and physical presence. But it some cases, it might actually happen, regardless it was a happy ending or not, that- we don't know.
@AKRao24 (19780)
@Herlyn123 , Could be , I can't say about it! Thanks!
• Bucharest, Romania
Yes. It is not necessarily love at first sight but it can be attraction at first sight
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
No, I don't believe . there's no such thing..
Then what is there then?
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Herlyn123 Love grows over time; no question about that. It's not quite an emotion that can be felt automatically..
• St. George, Bermuda
No I do not believe in Love At First Sight because as it takes time for fruit to grow it takes time to develop a relationship many people may look good on the outside but they could be rotten on the inside So it is bet to thoroughly examine the person first and it will take a lot of time to see what fruit they have in there heart whether it is rotten or sweet.
I agree. To avoid mistakes and regrets.
@chavezrmc (5737)
Not love but only a crush. Love has a deeper meaning.
@Paradon (2042)
• Pattaya, Thailand
Absolutely! But we must realize that there is a world of difference between "loving" someone and "Being in love."
So, was your wife happen to be love at first sight?
@Paradon (2042)
• Pattaya, Thailand
@Herlyn123 No! It was a lie at first sight! Long story but I survived.
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
Yep.. I do!.
So tell me, have you ever experienced that? and still in good terms with that person?
@mohit459 (11921)
• Haldwani, India
@Herlyn123 no I haven't experienced
Yes. I believe you fan fall "in love" with looks. You have to be attracted to a person before you will even give them the time of day, but actual "true love" is impossible until you get to know a person and their personality. You can learn to love someone and the traits they have, but the physical attraction has to be there first.
No. Looks are deceiving.
@oahuwriter (2758)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
I totally agree with @AKRoa24(12039). Love if it's mutual and keeps blossoming is deep and everlasting. True love is fantastic, hard to find for it must be reciprocated.
I think it is something called lust at first sight, when you see someone who is so attractive that you tell your self this person must be the one. However, to love someone is to know them personally.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I think there is some truth to love at first sight. But I also believe that you can build a relationship after that, which allows you to fall even more in love with a person. Sort of like a flower blooming.
• Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Not really. More like a person catch your interest you learn about them and step by step you fall for them or not. Sometimes you watch someone from afar, you find them attractive and you want to talk to them
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Not true for me but is that okay??
@HazySue (21937)
I believe in attraction at first sight. I thin the love grows stronger as you learn more about the other person. When I met my husband it felt like love at first sight but I learned it was not near what I feel now.
@kaphokz (202)
Hmm I think if it is love at first sight it is in her/his appearance. They love the appearance first before the attitude
• Hangzhou, China
i believe,when you burst into a good-looking girl at first sight,you'll be obsessed by her pulchritude.Boy has a crush on girl.it always because that girl is very hot and nice-looking.The appearance of a girl decides how many men will be crazy about her.Like Scarlett Johnsson Nina Dobrev,they're having many fans.But if she is just a common girls,No man will fall in love with her at first sight.Unless she's princess
• New Delhi, India
No I dont believe in love at first sight.
@JustBhem (39383)
• Davao, Philippines
I believe that Love takes time to blossom. And also there is that love at first sight, but it is not loved too, it's more of a feeling or delighted feeling when you meet a wonderful person.
No, I do not. It's confused with lust at first sight.
@SAM774 (3808)
i totally agree with you .... i dont believe in first sight love ....