Advice on working from home

After 25 years in the restaurant business, I decided about six months ago I wanted to work from home. I'm very good with computers, type about 75 words per minute, but I still can't seem to find anything that pays more than pennies because I don't have experience. So my question to my fellow my Lotters, is how does one gain experience in this field? And if any of you do work from home, how did you get started? Because as much as I love reading and writing posts on here, it doesn't make enough to pay my bills
No, this site, is not meant for paying bills. Sometimes a company will want people to work from home, I would look on a job listing. I was able to do that from a company I worked for, but they no longer have the option.
@PatZAnthony (12970)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hope you find what you are looking for @starflye78 The work is out there, but it is harder to find these days.
Put your work out there and look for tasks that are in line with your expertise.
I am not sure if you are interested. You can try to teach the English language online. I had been teaching the said language online for nearly 4 years now.
@iridion9 (10003)
try upwor.com