Son’sTREAT!

our Japanese meal
@ridingbet (59428)
Happy Sunday to all, and happy Mother’s day to all mothers out there. My son greeted me a “happy mother’s day mama, I love you” greeting this morning. He went with me and my sister to church at 9:30, then after mass, we went to the super mall where he brought us to a Japanese restaurant, where he treated us our lunch. Honestly, I cannot even pronounce the meals in their menu; I just relied on what my son said, and how the pictures appeared in the menu list. We had some pictures taken. Even though we are only 3 (my brother will go to church this afternoon), we enjoyed the mother’s day celebration through the lunch that my son treated us with. So, how did, or will, you spend the mother’s day?
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Wow! It looks good. Your son is so sweet. Enjoy your day ... I just called my mom and sent her a gift..
i hope someday your aunt will let you visit them
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
@hereandthere yes hopefully...
@ridingbet (59428)
yes, my son is sweeter when there are holidays pertaining to mothers and fathers, and when it is my birthday; otherwise, he is sweet as usual.
@rakski (22013)
Nice! Your son is sweet and thoughtful. I cooked Kare-Kare and chicken lollipops. My husband will do the dishes. Lol
@ridingbet (59428)
that is gender equality, because you cook and he does the aftercare.
@rakski (22013)
@ridingbet usually on weekends, he is in charge with the dishes. Lol. Because if I ask him to cook breakfast for us. We will be eating breakfast at lunch.
@ridingbet (59428)
@rakski breakfast at lunch? so that would be brunch now. but there are some men who cook better than women. the father of my son cooked better than me.
@flpoolbum (2876)
My niece and I are planning on taking my wife out for awhile on Mother's Day. We will take her out and allow her to get out of the nursing home and enjoy our first taste of summer weather. My wife and I didn't have any human children (We were blessed with a wonderful fur baby together.) She has three children. It's ashamed, but like many years before, her children probably won't bother with her on Mother's Day.
@ridingbet (59428)
i am sorry, and i hope your wife will enjoy the day with you. why did her children not see and care for her? i think that is unacceptable for me. but this is my own personal opinion.
Happy Mother's Day! Unfortunately, I cannot able to treat my mom today. I cannot withdraw in BPI. We can celebrate it tomorrow instead.
it's offline?
@ridingbet (59428)
well, mother's day can be celebrated any day anyway so i think your mother will be fine with that.
@ridingbet I had talked to her. I promised to have the special occasion tomorrow.
@minx267 (14603)
• Hartford, Connecticut
That looks like a nice meal... happy Mothers Day to you!... I didn't do much.. just went shopping for a few minutes in the morning with my roommate and my Uncle who was trying to find a small TV to buy for his daughter.. they store was out of the one he wanted. So I will be bringing her to the store on Wednesday to get one. then I went home ate and slept. :)
@ridingbet (59428)
good afternoon, my time. so my friend, is today your off day?i hope you are able to rest while you are home. happy belated mother's day to you as well.
@minx267 (14603)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@ridingbet no, I am back at work today. I had Sunday off only.. I actually worked 4 hours overtime on Saturday morning and then went to look for a truck after I got out of work.. and it was raining. but we did find a good truck so it all worked out. then I went home and napped.. lol
@ridingbet (59428)
@minx267 good. we need naps especially if we are tired from work. when we continuously work more after a tiring job, our brain cells might be deprived of oxygen that is why we lose consciousness and get pale.
@caopaopao (12550)
I live far away from my parents. I sent a red envelope to my brother and asked him to buy some delicious food for my mother.
@ridingbet (59428)
really? that is a thoughtful gesture from you.
@caopaopao (12550)
@ridingbet Thank you! I'm sorry I can't go home to celebrate it.
@ridingbet (59428)
@caopaopao but i am pretty sure your mother appreciated your gesture
@id_peace (7634)
It looked incredibly nice. So colouful and I am already hungry
@ridingbet (59428)
they even taste so incredible. my lunch is the right bottom, and it is not taken whole. my son at the bottom left while my sister is in the top left.
@id_peace (7634)
If you ask me, the rice looked the best.
@ridingbet (59428)
@id_peace yes, and that is from my son's meal. my sister had the noodles, a name i cannot even decipher.
Happy Mother's Day to you! You certainly seemed to have had a very nice day. Just as long as I can spend time with my family, I'm happy. We've celebrated all weekend with greetings, visits, gifts, flowers, cards, breakfast in bed for me, and the finale will be a fun get together tonight at a beautiful restaurant with the parents and brother of the bride.
@ridingbet (59428)
happy belated mother's day to you. i would always expect that you celebrate the occasion with your family, and the many events that are in store for you.
@ridingbet Thank you, but it is still Mother's Day here until I go to sleep in a few minutes. Yes, our family is big on celebrations. We are very close with or without special holidays no matter what.
@ridingbet (59428)
@DianneN enjoy the celebrations, my friend.
I'm glad your son treated you to Mother's Day. Such a loving son you have. I don't know how my Mother's Day will turn out yet. I'll be leaving for church in a little over an hour. I do plan to go to my daughter's and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
@ridingbet (59428)
happy mother's day to you. i hope you will enjoy the day with your children.
@ridingbet I did, thank you.
@aureliah (18467)
• Kenya
You son really appreciates you and I hope that you have enjoyed the day this far
@ridingbet (59428)
yes, and after the lunch, we went home because it is so hot outside.
@aureliah (18467)
• Kenya
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
You have a loving and thoughtful son, Ingrid.
@ridingbet (59428)
yes hija. thank you.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@ridingbet You are always welcome po.
Nice treat coming from your son.
@ridingbet (59428)
yes it is.
That's a sweet gesture by your son.
@ridingbet (59428)
yes it was. he did not buy me cake, but he treated me and my sister with lunch.
@Icydoll (24627)
That's very nice of your son... happy mother's Day to you dear friend
@ridingbet (59428)
happy mother's day to you as well, but forgive me if i am unsure if you now have a kid, or maybe you are still single. sorry.
I am not a mother and my mom is no more, it's a normal day for us today.
@ridingbet (59428)
right on that. i recall you do not have a child.
@Teekaaa (5836)
Happy mother's day to you! Oh! That's so nice of your son.. glad to know that you enjoyed well!
@ridingbet (59428)
yes i did. happy day to you.
@hereandthere (32767)
i like that they provide spoons and fork, that you're not required to use chopsticks.
@ridingbet (59428)
yes. actually, i asked my son that they should provide us with spoon and fork and not chopsticks because if i use the sticks, these will wiggle.