What are you reading??

@arunima25 (8294)
Bangalore, India
I am reading "Krishna Key" by Ashwin Sanghavi. I am enjoying it. It is a thick book and has enough to ponder upon. So this might keep me busy for coming few months. So what are you reading or what are on your reading list??
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am reading "Good man is hard to find" ..
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
What kind of book is it?? Self help or philosophy?? Who is the author??
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@Jessabuma Is this by Flannery Connor? I think it is fiction @arunima25
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
@mlgen1037 Thank you. I will try it once I am free from current book and other workload
Not really reading anything at the moment. I'm working on a couple books to get published.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
So busy with producing something worth reading
@arunima25 Yes, I am.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
@just4him Well! All the best!!
@porwest (7296)
I am not reading anything at the moment. But recently I finished Grue Tales by R.K. Finnell. Interesting short story collection.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
Short stories are good read!!
@porwest (7296)
@arunima25 Oh, I especially love them. Not because they are short, but because they just seem more fun to read.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
@porwest You can read them anywhere and anytime
@skydancer (1982)
Right now, I am reading a book called "The Fix Is In" by Brian Tuohy. It is about the supposed showbiz manipulations of professional sporting events, the different ways that professional sports leagues could (theoretically) fix their own games and examples from history as to when and how this may have happened. I do not believe that EVERY game is fixed or pre-determined, and I am not sure how much truth there is to this theory, however, he does make a lot of intriguing and thought provoking points.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
Enjoy it!! But it might be discouraging to sports lovers
@skydancer (1982)
Funny you should mention that -- I have seen several interviews with the author and he said one thing he gets a lot from readers is that he "ruined sports" for them. I'm pretty indifferent towards most sports, though, so I'm enjoying his insight and perspective, at least. :)
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
@skydancer Yes as a cricket lover, I would not like to read anything that kills my thrill to watch the match till end. But it is a good thing to welcome different insights and perspective. Everything is not in black and white!!
@sw8sincere (5113)
i am not reading anything as of this moment.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
Do you like reading??
@arunima25 yes .. but i only got less time to read now because of work.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
@sw8sincere That is with all of us who have multiple roles to play. I have the same complaint
I just finished Sins of the Flesh by Colleen McCullough.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
How was it?? What kind of book is it?? Fiction or nonfiction
@arunima25 It was a mystery.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
@JohnRoberts Mystery and thrillers ..they are last one on my reading list. I can't wait till end and the suspense kills me. However I love to watch movies made on these books
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
There are books here I have yet to read. But I will start with "Inferno" from Dan Brown.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
Even there are a lot on my list and many on my shelf waiting for their turn
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@arunima25 Yes. We can never get satisfied with just plenty. My godchild asked me why I have a lot of books. hahaha
@HazySue (23039)
I just finished reading "Until the end of time" by Danielle Steel. I was good. I am currently looking for a new book to start.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
Go ahead. Hope you find a good one matching your taste!!
• Hangzhou, China
Since i graduated from school,i've been reading the books,it's too many books that i can't remember. when i was a child,i love to read the story of adventure and mystery,then i started to read the books of ancient philosophy,now my favorite books is history books. In my bedroom,i have 300 hundreds of books,like detective novel,biography,dictionary,poetry and history.
@arunima25 (8294)
• Bangalore, India
That's nice to know!! Books are the best engagement and of course best friends!!