The Lair of the White Worm

@JESSY3236 (7263)
My mother wanted to watch a horror movie on Mother's Day. So we watched The Lair of the White Worm. I had taped it when a movie channel was a free preview. It is based on a book by Bram Stroker. It has Chris Pitt, Sammi Davis, Catherine Oxenberg, Hugh Grant, Amanda Donohoe, Peter Capaldi, and Stratford Johns in it. Big Warning: there is some disturbing scenes and some violence. The movie is about a man named Angus Flint who is an archaeologist. He finds an old skull on Lord James D'Ampton's property. The skull is actually what you use to summon a white worm. The white worm is a snake like creature which is supposedly a pagan god. Lady Sylvia Marsh is a snake vampire. She wants to use one of the girls that live near by as a virgin sacrifice to the white worm. Angus saves the day, but he is bitten and probably turns into a snake vampire. I did like this movie even though it was racy and cheesy. Like I said on Tuesday I'm watching next week John Wick Chapter 2.
• Preston, England
the original novel is very good - the film is utterly bonkers and fun
@kepweng (18537)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice But i think its Risky if u let watch her Horror
That does not sound like the kind of movie that I would want to watch.
@silvermist (20116)
I have not watched this movie.I am yet to watch John Wick.
I saw Lair of the White Worm many many years ago,