Lunch break.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've been non stop go go going since I walked through the door at seven fifty this morning. Finally I got a break and she told me to take my lunch break. So I am currently eating chips and salsa while enjoying the chance to sit down. I thought my original schedule said I was off at 330 but it's actually 430 so today will end up being a decent day. I'm not sure what happened for the extra hours to show up because the morning cashier came in at 830. I'm afraid one of our stocker's got fired or quit because she was MIA this morning. Fingers crossed that isn't what happened because I actually liked her. Poo. I've got about six minutes left of lunch so I wont have any time to check notifications or anything. But I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I hope everyone is having a good day.
I hope the rest of your day is a good one! I recently discovered that Dollar Tree has great food in it! I love saving so much on good food!
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello! Have a great day! It's night time here and it's my time to sleep.. Happy weekend!
Have a good work day.
I’m on lunch too. Chicken, broccoli, and sweet potato.
Having a good day here. I am also eating lunch and all though im not timed for having a lunch i take it when i want and how long i want since im in an office by myself. Hope you had a good break.