Do you believe in Angels?

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have a friend who believes in Angels. She recounts stories of Angels and she says that Angels help people on earth. Most of the stories she recounts are those that involve miracles that people experience while Angels intercede. I, personaly, have never experienced any circumstance with guardian Angels. Have you experienced stories with guardian Angels?
@Jessabuma (27676)
• Baguio, Philippines
I have never experienced anything with guardian angel but I do believe in their existence..
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I´m starting to believe in them too, after hearing the stories that my friend recounts about them
@Jessabuma (27676)
• Baguio, Philippines
@quantum2020 so, you don't believe in their existence before?
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@Jessabuma Not much. Now, I know that there are good people who can act as Angels for us
I believe there are guardian angels who help people on earth - I have seen instances.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is amazing. I have never witnessed it but it would be a good experience to know of some instance of this type
@augusta123 (5710)
I do wonder if they are real,are they real
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Someone said that an Angel can be any person who provides help to another eson in times of need
I do not believe in angels. Only human ones.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I believe in humans too. My friend talks a lot about guardian Angels that I´m starting to belive in them too
@pitsipeahie (2212)
I do believe in angels.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s good. I thinkk that believing in Angels makes it more probable to have an experience with them, which is good
@louievill (18644)
I believe in Demons so naturally I believe in Angels, if there is evil there is good, if there is black there is white.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is true, there is always an extreme to keep things balanced.
@cintol (6326)
We have several times and now that my son is an angel I know we will have more.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s a probability. Having Angels around makes it more probable to attract more, which is a good experience
@nela13 (6876)
• Portugal
I haven't, but I really wish I have a guardian angel.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I wish that too. It would make life more easy to live and one would always count on someone who would give one a hand when needed
@nela13 (6876)
• Portugal
@quantum2020 it would give us some support in some moments of our life.
@jobelbojel (7113)
I believe there are angels.
My mother, who passed away 4 years ago, definitely is a presence in my life. I know she often has had a hand in many of my daily activities. She has made my life easier many times. I do believe loved ones who have departed are angels that guard over us.
@momalisa65 (1979)
Yes, The Bible tells us that God created Angels. They live in heaven with God. The Bible also tells us of times when God sent Angels to earth to do a special messenger job, like when the Angel Gabriel came to tell Mary that she was going to have the baby Jesus. The Bible doesn’t say anything about people having their own guardian Angels to help them though. But it does say that some of the Angels turned bad, the main one named Satan, and others followed him, and they are called Demons. They would go back and forth between heaven and earth. But it says there was a time when God said that Satan and his demons were no longer allowed in Heaven and he cast them down to the earth. That’s why things are so bad on earth now. (Revelation 12:9-12) But God won’t allow them to do harm forever. He also tells us the good news that he will step in soon and eliminate all badness.