Do you prefer now E-books to physical books

@Berrygal (5436)
With everything being online and some being on our devices and gadgets and we can easily access them,do you think prefer physical books to Ebooks or you think Ebooks are a lot better and easily accessed.Which is your choice?
@Tina30219 (35554)
• Onaway, Michigan
I do ebooks I love them.
@Berrygal (5436)
Yea, same here
@Tina30219 (35554)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Berrygal Looking forward to doing some reading today
@caopaopao (12501)
If it is a child's exercise book, I prefer paper books. If it's other books, I prefer e-books.
@Berrygal (5436)
No not child's
@caopaopao (12501)
@Berrygal Then I will choose e-books.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Enyi, I would still go for the physical book.
@Berrygal (5436)
Alright dear, I prefer the electronic form
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@Berrygal To each their own I think.
@augusta123 (6366)
eBook is okay for me
@Berrygal (5436)
Yea
@sw8sincere (5106)
either way would be fine for me =)
I prefer hard books. I like the smell when flipping the pages.
@Berrygal (5436)
Yea
I find that I am being more and more drawn to e-books these days. I used to be one of those people who refused to read anything but physical. After all, you couldn't feel the weight of the book in digital form, couldn't experience the smell of the paper or the progression through the pages. Plus for ebooks you had to keep charging the device you were reading on. And there were other concerns about the technology... But then my eyesight started causing me problems and I was struggling to read any of my books. The words just kind of blurred and I had to keep squinting at the pages until I started getting a headache. I downloaded some books for my phone because I wanted to read SOMETHING, and I found that I could resize the text to my liking which made reading so much easier. These days I keep a collection of books on my phone for reading whenever I feel the need or find the time. And it has worked out well for nights when I could not sleep. the phone produces enough light for me to read with and I don't have to bother my husband when he is trying to sleep. So I have to admit despite my love for physical books, ebooks have turned out to be a great deal more convenient for me.
@Berrygal (5436)
Same here, love ebooks better
@kritis (650)
Paperback...agreed on it that everything is getting online..but the fun of reading is always the paper book..book in hands feels different than a gadget in hand...happy reading
@Berrygal (5436)
Thanks
@arunima25 (8165)
• Bangalore, India
I love physical books
@Berrygal (5436)
Alright
@id_peace (7635)
I will prefer physical books for the non fiction as it allowed me time to rest my eyes from the screen while I am trying to gain knowledge
@Berrygal (5436)
Yea better