Keeping My Boss Away

So today i have my boss booked up with 4 estimate to do and then he picks up his Kids from the Bus at 2:00. I possibly wont see him today which is fine with me then i dont have to get off of mylot and worry about him here. I will still do some work and get things done for his business of course, but i have more time to be on here. What are your plans for the day today?
Trying to comment a little was my plan. But I am having an issue bending to see the keys. I hope you have a good day here. I will take a hemp pill. If I smoke I can't mylot. So that is it. Have a good day.
Well hopefully your pill helps you out some. Im trying to have a good day but my nerves are shot since i havent heard from my boyfriend.
@lologirl2021 I just commented on that post. I let that go in order to ease my mind. Plus he always says the same thing. Girl friend I am fine, I am ok. And that is what I keep thinking.
@sharon6345 I know hes probbaly fine but i dont really know thats what is stuck in my mind. Did he show up to work? what happened.
I am also working all day. Enjoy your boss free day.
Im just hoping he stays away so i have more time on here. WHen he is here he isnt here that long so its ok but i just stop with everything im doing to focus on what he is giving me and telling me.
@lologirl2021 it is good that you are able to go on here at work
It's evening here already and going to sleep any time now.
I had slept the whole afternoon. I am about to end my online job for tonight.
Hopefully you had a good day
@lologirl2021 I did, my dear friend. I hope you, too.