Pardon Me While I Look For My Missing Mind

http://www.lovethispic.com/image/144203/lost-my-mind
@HazySue (20793)
I am beginning to think that my brain has gone on vacation. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Without my brain I am nothing. I lost or misplaced or forgot my password to me email and am unable to get into it. Why??? Because I forgot to change my phone number in my profile. The next day I started looking for our insurance book that tells me who we need to call for eye exams. I am still looking. Last night I wanted to call my daughter, I couldn't because I forgot to put her number in my new phone. I could have called my other daughters but I felt so stupid. Today I went to the grocery for one thing that we needed for dinner. Did I get it? Nope. I got a lot of other things though. Where oh where did my mind go? Will it come back? Have I truly lost it or is it merely displaced.
I've been through that and not too long ago. It was really bad, because not only did it affect everything I needed to do, it also affected my writing. Don't worry, it will come back, and be better than it was before. At least mine was, so I'm hoping yours will be too.
@HazySue (20793)
The biggest part of the problem is the interference with my writing. All the time I am spending looking for things is making me crazy.
@HazySue Okay, step back, take a deep breath, and tell yourself you're making your story better with all the research you're doing. I don't consider research as interference. Interference is a phone call or the door bell, or heaven forbid the smoke alarm going off because you forgot you had something on the stove because you were hard into writing. I'm guilty of that one. I've learned to turn the stove fan on to remind me I have something cooking. It works.
@HazySue (20793)
@just4him I'm sorry, I didn't mean my writing is interfering I meant it is interfering with my writing. I have a hard time when I am writing and someone stops in and wants to visit. I stop thinking because of the interrupting and have a hard time getting started again later. It sounds as though we are pretty much alike when it comes to writing. When it comes to writing I am in my own little world.
I hate when that happens but if it went for a walk then mine will always turn up after dinner
@HazySue (20793)
I am still finding out that I am a mess when it comes to remembering things lately.
Could it be you're remember a lot and sometimes adding something else to remember is throwing you off @HazySue ?
@HazySue (20793)
@rebelann it could be. I do have a lot floating around in my head.
Maybe your mind needed a vacation an it will be back later. I hate it when I go to the grocery store for one thing and go home without that one thing.
@HazySue (20793)
I guess it had needed a vacation for awhile. It finally went off without me.
Seems like you may be overly stressed out and need to just relax then you may remember a few things more. Hopefully i am not being mean when i say that but i know stress does cause some of those things.
@HazySue (20793)
I am overstressed. Stress does a lot of things to your body and m9ind. At least I can now get into my email.
@HazySue Thats a good thing. Just take some time for yourself and rest and things will come back to you and it will make you feel so much better at the end of the day too. Dont overkill yourself
@HazySue (20793)
@lologirl2021 I am resting now. I hope I begin to remember everything else.
We all have these days. Unfortunately.
@HazySue (20793)
Mine seem to come in a series of days. I finally am able to get into my email.
@HazySue oh I'm glad you coulda
I hate it when that happens.
@HazySue (20793)
Me too. I am looing forward to this ending. It's horrible not being able to find what you are looking for.
@HazySue ......Yes, it is.
You are NOT alone!!!
@HazySue (20793)
I am certainly glad to hear that.
@Starmaiden (5026)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I have those moments sometimes. What helps is to just relax and not think to hard about it. Things will begin floating back to mind in no time.
@HazySue (20793)
It's scary because it is happening all too often. I am so confused.
Is it possible that your mind went out for a long walk with mine? Mine is missing too.
@HazySue (20793)
They may be out walking together. Hopefully they don't stay gone for long.
I'm sure it's just misplaced and you'll find it along with a bunch of other things you can't find
@HazySue (20793)
Hopefully it will be found soon. "Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most." I have always lied this quote.
My mind goes to places it should not go too. I think your will find your mind eventually. Where the fertilizer that I bought for our perennials is located remains a mystery.
@HazySue (20793)
I guess my mind went with your. You'll find your fertilizer when you no longer need it.
• Pleasant Hill, California
19h
I think the gremlins took it. Do you leave them an offering every night before you go to bed?