How to get a self - confidence?

@keylee (57)
I believe that its very important to be self-cofident for having good life and being happy . People need to be confident for finding good job, finding friends, feel satisfied, be able to comunicate well with other people. I know a lots of peple with very small self-confindece and its stoping them to do what they would like to do in their life (dancing, singing, go on party, go to swimming pool and find job) What advice would you give to people without self- confindence. How to build confidence? Do you also think that confidence is very important?
• New Delhi, India
Just trust in yourself and your capabilities. At the same time stay away from over confidence
@keylee (57)
nice and true... over confidence is also not good :)
• New Delhi, India
@keylee not good.....? It is lethal
@keylee (57)
@amitkokiladitya Its deppends ...some people can over confidence use very well and get what they want ,,, (I know few people like that) but its true that other people dont like people like that :D
Having trust in ourselves is the key. Stay away from people who always complain about you as it loses the confidence of you. Stay connected to people who feels positive about you and it would certainly help in attaining self confidence
@keylee (57)
thats nice thought and I think its tru we should choose well people who is around us and in our lives :)not just because of confidence.
@keylee Staying amongst the right people boosts our energy and motivation as well
@Jessabuma (27740)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, confidence is very important , So just trust and believe in yourself.
@keylee (57)
Yes, I agree that confidence if very importatnt, but trusting and believe its not sometimes easy for some people dont you think?
@Jessabuma (27740)
• Baguio, Philippines
@keylee well, you are right on that..
The best thing to do is to list your weaknesses and try to find some ways to enhance them. Then, it would result in self-improvement. Self-confidence will come along after.
@keylee (57)
It is very interesting thought. I like it.
@keylee Thank you. I will take it as a compliment.
@magallon (18090)
believe in yourself... that's the main ingredient.. because if you yourself doesn't believe that you can do something or that you can become somebody, then you will never have self - confidence.
@keylee (57)
I tottaly agree.
@Icydoll (19294)
Just think of the past success achieved in life..
@chicnthin (2527)
I dont have much confidence as well, but I'm trying to overcome it.
@SAM774 (3734)
believe in yourself ...... except your flaws ...and love yourself