goingOUT

@ridingbet (59326)
...tomorrow with my son. Good evening my fellow users of this site. Tomorrow, I and my son will have a date. A date to bring the CPU for repair. I have more than 200 notifications to answer but i am having a difficult time typing on the keypad of the netbook. Since I am not using the small mouse, I am somewhat confused what side of the bar just below the space bar should i press to copy a link in another tab, and to open a link. The new mouse that my son bought is not yet used because the CPU is not yet done. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will be able to use it on desktop. Are you going out tomorrow, the first day of June (from this side of the world)?
Time is moving too fast for me to keep track. Yes, I may go out.
@ridingbet (59326)
yes, but still it is hot. i think Friday, June first, is a good day to start doing our tasks.
@rakski (21848)
Yes we are gping out tomorrow too. We are off to church visit since school os near and when it starts we cannot go anymore as mich s we can
@ridingbet (59326)
good morning. my son just woke up. i told him to have his breakfast now so we will go to the city before the sun shines its hottest rays again.
@nomus24g (24842)
200 Notifications ...thats crazy!!
@ridingbet (59326)
yes. i have 257 notifications right now that i am making this response.
@nomus24g (24842)
@ridingbet good luck in clearing them :)
@ridingbet (59326)
@nomus24g i have 314 again, and slowly reducing now.
@chicnthin (2832)
Glad you are spending some quality time with your son.
@ridingbet (59326)
yes, and every time that i am with my son, even in the house, is quality time for me. we live in the same house too
@chicnthin (2832)
@ridingbet i agree, and taking him out is also great.
I do hope you can use your desktop tomorrow. Tomorrow, we will take Molly, our dog, to the vet for a checkup. We think her thyroid medication is too low a dose.
@ridingbet (59326)
ys, i hope the CPU will be fixed. my left index finger is already crooked. hahaha... i hope Molly's thyroid medication will be adjusted according to the problem.
@ridingbet I hope so too. We can tell things are not right when little scabs form on the top of her head. Dr. Grover will fix that. Molly adores Dr. Grover, thank goodness.
@ridingbet (59326)
@Corbin5 so, how was Molly's check-up? hope she is fine now.
I hope you get the CPU fixed. No plans here until Sunday and the high school graduation party for my niece.
@ridingbet (59326)
good morning from the Philippines.after breakfast and fixing ourselves up, we will be leaving for the repair of the CPU.
@ridingbet I hope it's working well for you now.
@ridingbet (59326)
@just4him yes it is now. i am on desktop and since i removed the plug in the other router, it is running smoothly as regards internet connection now.
@AKRao24 (20978)
Wow! Great to know that tomorrow you are getting your PC fixed! No nothing great for me tomorrow....just another day! Have a great time with your loving son!
@ridingbet (59326)
thank you. you too with your love one.
@AKRao24 (20978)
@ridingbet , Thanks!
@kepweng (18505)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@AKRao24 how old now is your desktop??
@aureliah (18380)
• Kenya
Hopefully you can get it fixed and clear your notifications
@ridingbet (59326)
yes, that is my first and foremost reason why i have to have the CPU fixed.
@aureliah (18380)
• Kenya
Yes, I'm going out in a few minutes for a quick dinner with friends and again Friday night, which is our date night.
@ridingbet (59326)
good evening, your time. wow, you really have a beautiful social life. enjoy your dinner and your friends.
@Icydoll (24492)
Yeah there is wedding reception function tomorrow my dear friend.. Glad you spending good time with your son :)
@ridingbet (59326)
good luck on your trip for the event you will attend. yes, my time with my son is always a good time.