90's

@Ladanger (948)
What are you favorite memories about the 90's? I personally miss the cartoons and music. Kids these days don't even play with toys anymore. You don't see any playing jump rope. Anyone here born in the 90's?
I was old even in the 90s!
@Ladanger (948)
Hahaha it's okay
• Calgary, Alberta
I was born in the 80's, 90's is my childhood but I grew up in 70's and 80's pop culture because of Syndication. What I love about the 90's bands like Nirvana, Cranberries, Sound Garden, Stroke 9 and etc. What I don't like about 90's are the boybands and Britney Spears.
@Ladanger (948)
I know that the 80s was awesome as well and yea nsync and Brittney spears lol
• Calgary, Alberta
@Ladanger I also love the games from the 90's. Back in the 90's if you bought a videogames everything is on the disk. Now it is all dlc.
@Ladanger (948)
@CaptAlbertWhisker yes I love games I am a gamer
@simplfred (1134)
Im born1979... during 90's the anime Dragon Ball Z rock my world.
@Ladanger (948)
I love Dragon ball z and pokemon
• Calgary, Alberta
DBZ is an 80's anime though. have you guys watched Dragon Ball Super? Its an Anime about Goku on his 40's.
@simplfred (1134)
@CaptAlbertWhisker yeah i did. Until now i am a big of dragon ball.
!969 here and I was on the double dutch team. it was so nice and oh the adventures i had in that rope. It was truly wonderful for me. I also played on the side of the parking lot. years and years we played jump rope. It's a sad disgrace what electronics do for the kids now.
@Ladanger (948)
I swear those were the best times ever !!!
@Ladanger WE ALSO PLAYED A lot of card and board games. Bingo and twister as well.
@Ladanger (948)
@sharon6345 yesss we would actually interact with one another
• Cape Town, South Africa
Absolutely agree with you - actually I was born in the 80's yet we knew how to have proper fun without expensive electronic equipment -Oh well, we can only look back and say, we had the best times when it came to music - Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, PURE MUSIC. Something which the present generation have a very limited amount of. We also had friends who came to fetch us at our houses to play, build tree houses, proper hide and seek games. GREAT TIMES
@Ladanger (948)
Kids these days will never know how great it was
• Cape Town, South Africa
@Ladanger And that unfortunately remains the saddest part - no technological advance will ever make up for a balanced childhood
@Ladanger (948)
@notewise777 sad truth
I was born in 1990 LOL and i do miss a lot of cartoons like Duck tales they are amazing @Ladanger
@Ladanger (948)
Really 1990? I was born in 1991
@Ladanger Wow, that's so nice
I am from 90s and I can see the difference when I was a kid and kids today. I was active in outdoor games which is less common now.
@Ladanger (948)
Oh really so how old are you now?
@Ladanger I am in my thirties.
@anikoonline (2979)
• Hungary
I was a child in the 90's and I think we had very good games to play as you mentioned the jump rope or I remember playing Super Mario with Nintendo.
@Ladanger (948)
Those were the best days
• Hungary
@Ladanger I agree!
I was born in teh 70s and I was in my teens in the 90s. I think I have enjoyed the old and the modern world a lot. I miss the old days but I still do some of the things I do in the 90s and I still listen to the music I enjoyed in the 80s and 90s.
@Ladanger (948)
Wow you look so young . You don't even look like you was born in the 70s ??
@Ladanger I was born in 1978, And yes that's a recent photo of me. I'm 40 and thanks for saying I look young.
The music - 90s music will always have a special place in my heart.
@Ladanger (948)
Same here
@sw8sincere (3951)
I was born in the 90s and yes you are probably right. Kids these days don't play with toys anymore,
@Ladanger (948)
So sad
@FourWalls (13305)
The 90s? Hmm...I quit working at the post office, had an ovarian tumor, and graduated from college. Got to see my favorite living songwriter (John Hiatt) for the first time and my all-time favorite rock songwriter (Warren Zevon) for the final time. Pretty uneventful decade.
@Ladanger (948)
Awww