President Duterte Kisses Pinay OFW in South Korea

President Duterte when he kissed Pinay OFW onstage during his visit to the Filipino community in Seoul, South Korea. Pinay OFW said that the Kiss is no MALICE. Watch the FULL Video below..
Another controversial issue courted President Duterte when he kissed Pinay OFW onstage during his visit to the Filipino community in Seoul, South Korea. After his speech of about 2-hours, Duterte invited any of the women from the audience to receive a copy
@dodoazo (21035)
Whatever it is as a President he shouldn't do that. He should maintain the ethics of behaving in public. It doesn't matter if it doesn't get into the public knowledge. It's not a "playful act" I should say.
@neelia_lyn (2017)
Still, it's not good to look at. For ordinary people, the husband would go punch the guy who kissed his wife like that on the lips and in public.
I just don't get it why others make it a big deal. Whether there is malice or no malice the lady allowed the president to kiss her. She has full control about it. Better criticise the president if he insist to the lady to give him a kiss. And because of focusing on this particular part of his visit in korea. The main purpose of his visit was not tackled that muvh or shared to the public.
I agree with you
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Adrian. What can I say? I am speechless.
@chicnthin (2834)
I just don't think it's appropriate thing but I don't really mind.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I do believe that President or no President we must always do things at the right place and at the right time And whatever i say it is for you to understand and for your judgment what i meant.