The sun is shining at last. How about in your end?

@chavezrmc (5553)
A happy Sunday to everyone here. The past days had been raining and some areas are flooding. I hope everyone is having a good day still. Now i can see the sun and hopefully it will be a better week coming. Sunny day can always make us feel better and have a cheerful attitude towards life. Wishing everyone to be safe wherever you are.
@chicnthin (2587)
It's still raining here
@chavezrmc (5553)
@chicnthin now its raining on and off. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better. More sun before the celebration our Independence Day.
@chicnthin (2587)
@chavezrmc the news said that in tuesday the sun will come out. In our exact Independence Day
@chavezrmc (5553)
@chicnthin I am hoping friend hehehe. We have already some preparation and we have our special guest coming from PNP-National Office
@Deepizzaguy (13129)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It is a good day even though it was warm with cloudy skies today.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@Deeppizzaguy I am glad you have a good weather. We just came from too much rain. Still lucky that we were not flooded though.
@Deepizzaguy (13129)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@chavezrmc That is true since too much rain is a recipe for a disaster.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@Deepizzaguy Yeah and we are often visited by storms. I will never be used to it. But i know and accepted that its part of our lives.
@porwest (4855)
We had a lot of rain yesterday, but the sun did finally poke it's head out later in the day.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@porwest We can't deny the fact when its raining a lot we missed the sun and vice versa. Without both we can't see the importance of each.
@porwest (4855)
@chavezrmc Very true. If you had beautiful sunny days every single day, you would surely not appreciate them nearly as much.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@porwest Exactly my friend.
@mandala100 (43627)
Have a nice day too my friend.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@mandala100 (43627)
@chavezrmc See you soon my friend.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
I am from India. It is raining heavily here.Now also it is raining and it is gloomy outside.Too much rain is really very annoying.People can't step out of the house due to heavy rain.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@rubyriaz007 Yes we do need rains. But if it will be raining for a longer period of time then it can affect our daily activities. And if it will be flooding then there's danger that is connected with it.
@ridingbet (53195)
it rained last night. today, it is sunny and sometimes gloomy. it is not very hot anymore... still hot but not so hot anymore.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@kepweng (15005)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
are u happy to see the king sun??
@chavezrmc (5553)
@kepweng of course dear. We need to do a lot of things and its not easy when it's raining.
It's a very warm sunny day here.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@JohnRoberts I always love sunny day but i do welcome rain hopefully during night time lol. and too much rain and wind. Hope weather will be fine this week.
@saritflor (3787)
• Israel
Having to finish some project, another white night for me, wishing you a wonderful say.
@chavezrmc (5553)
@saritflor likewise my friend.
It was shining here all day too. It was wonderful!
@chavezrmc (5553)
@NJChicaa Yeah when the sun is shining we have this wonderful feeling of being positive.
@purest (44)
• Ibadan, Nigeria
Environmental condition is as good as being under air-condition
@chavezrmc (5553)
@purest Mother Earth has its ways to clense the environment. We just have to cooperate and respect. And never forget to love it.