When my husband was 10 years old, I was still in my morher's womb.

China
Whenever we were asked, what is love?definitely, some of us answered '' Love is blind'' it maybe true. I am actually blind and immerse by the sea of love for my husband. He just turned 31 this june 18 and I am still in my 21, we have 10 years gap but it Doesn't matter as long as my heart beats for him,my mind thinks of him and my whole system works by his presence. whatever other People say,for me,he is the most handsome among those kpop i've used to date before (ambitious), but seriously, i don't admire deeply any other cute guys since I met him, though I was known by my friends as '' a girl who has a thousand heart'' because I had too much crushes in every place we've been. Our age gap doesn't bother me, infact, I always find it romantic and my advantage,I can be naughty and childish sometimes because i'm younger, so it's okay for him and he likes it. He is the picture of my ideal man. ever since, I really like guys who is older than me to tell you the truth,I really prayed for it, but not so old,10 to 15 years gap is just fine.here is my thought, Young guys are reckless and irresponsible (not generally speaking) if let say I committed into a serious relationship and I surrender everything, would he be responsible and stand for it? we're both young and we only know to play flames but if we're burned we would stop and run away of it, older man, they can at least take care of you and be responsible in every situation. Every single day, he never fails to make me happy and every hour, every minute, every second of the day, I am falling in love with him over and over again.
It is nice that you had found the right person for you.
@shavkat yes, it is! i did not see him coming. His appearance in my life was like he used a teleport but insted of him, I feel the jetlag.
@ilovemyhubby Where did you meet? If I may ask...Is it in China?
@Shavkat he was a tourist in the philippines we met through common friend.
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Aira. So happy for you. You have found the right one for you. It is not everyday that you meet the person you will love for eternity. My husband is younger than me like almost 5 years and same goes my mom to my dad. They are actually more matured than we are. But it depends too.
Thank you,louise! I agree. Sometimes, we'll get to encounter a person whom we think is the right one but in the long run we'll realize that they are not really destined for us. i'm glad to know that, yes,maybe it depends but, some say guys matures faster than girls. I don't know. Maybe we can consider this.
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
@ilovemyhubby You are most welcome, my dear friend. I think some guys mature due to their experiences. They are forced to grow up and learn early in life. We meet the wrong ones until the right one comes along. You are living in China now?
@mlgen1037 I guess you're right. there is a popular tag line in the philippines: "Pinagtagpo pero hindi itinadhana" maybe this means that way or it can be this way ''you met each other but not destined to be forever'' yes,that's right. My husband resides here.
@Jessabuma (33132)
• Baguio, Philippines
Age is just number, as long as you love each other then there's no problem.
@jessabuma true! what we should is to expand the gap between being together from those times that we were apart from each other.
@Jessabuma (33132)
• Baguio, Philippines
@ilovemyhubby yes very well stated
@Jessabuma thank you
31 is still pretty young so I would not consider that an issue at this time. I am 48 and the man I was in awe for is 60. I am pretty sure that was not the mistake it was the addiction to his job. As he see it we are still together I see me on my own. I am sure happy to read you romance is live and kicking. have a nice time together.
@sharon6345 that is also a very romantic love story, I am happy to know that you're happy too. we always wanted to be in the arms of our beloved man. thank you!
@ilovemyhubby I am not looking to be anymore he just does not understand. I am happy for you as well thank you.
@sharon6345 I see. I always wish you the best
@magallon (18119)
My husband and I have 12 years gap. We got married when I was 25 and he's 37. You are lucky because you have found the right man. You said he always makes you happy and it seems that you are really in love with each other. Age gap doesn't really matter when two people are in love. But the thing is, sometimes this age gap is also the cause of having an unhappy marriage.
@magallon Oh i see, it's nice to know. Thank you I really think he's the right one. yes, we are really happy and deeply inlove just like our first meet. Regarding with age gap causes unhappiness, maybe we just need to work out some things and have some talk. yes you're right and I do believe too that age gap has disanvantages.In my case, since my husband is older, he usually control me and I am being directed so sometimes,it makes me irritated but since, I am not totally naive, I make him realize things and tell him what I like and i don't. then problem solve.
@magallon (18119)
@ilovemyhubby communication is really important and it should also come with understanding and patience.. I am widowed now, my husband passed away 8 years ago...
@magallon yes,that is what relationship being a couple needs.by the way, I am sorry to hear that
@simplfred (3976)
My wife and I have 10 years gap also. So, I certainly could relate by with this post. Your last paragraph was full of candies (I mean so sweet).
@simplfred it's nice to know. I hope you and your wife goes well too in being together. HAHAHA! is its sweetness has reached you out? Let's admit it, sometimes when it comes to love, we tend to be corny but its delicate feeling is undeniable.
@simplfred (3976)
@ilovemyhubby I'm not the wordy type. I don't usually say I love you to her except occasionally. But I hope she realizes how she mean to me through my action.
@simplfred remember,action is louder than words. I am sure she knows that she mean so much to you. we have different ways of showing our feelings what matters is, its genuinity.
@JustBhem (39321)
• Davao, Philippines
For me, age doesn't matter if you really love each other. In my case, I'm the one who is older and the boyfriend is younger. I'm 35 this coming July while the boyfriend is 31.
yes, you're right. That's nice to hear. We define love with our own perspectives. By the way, please allow me to greet you an advance Happy birthday!
@JustBhem (39321)
• Davao, Philippines
@ilovemyhubby Thanks. You are the first one who greeted me. Being in a relationship is never with age.
@JustBhem I'm glad. you are the most welcome. That's true!
i see so youre a pinay also. congrats that you already found youre happiness 31 is still young.
@strawberry18 yes,I am. I believe so.Thank you!
I hope you have many happy years together. My hubby is 10 years older also.
sure,we will! thank you
Well, people prefer to fall in love with older men because men with the same level with your age could be immature.
@letranknight2015 that's exactly my perspective. but we also need to consider other factors or views about it.thank you
That's not too bad an age gap and you are both basically young.
@JohnRoberts I think so too, anyway thank you
Love can happen anytime anywhere just the person has to be our Mr right
@anamika that's true,you're right. Thank you
@lady1993 (18609)
that is pretty good. People also say that age does not matter, i even see some who have 30+ years age gap
@lady1993 really? anyway that's interesting. thank you
@franxav (5197)
A ten-year difference is superbly fine and I see you have experienced it.
@franxav yes, for me it is very ideal. thank you for taking time to respond.
@sw8sincere (4671)
Hi my friend.. I'm happy you found your one true love in the arms of your man. The search is over. congrats!
@sw8sincere thank you,friend i reserved everything for my special man so, I did not entertain any other man on my past. the search is really over and all the why's have been gone.