The one talent that makes you feel good.

@arunima25 (9143)
Bangalore, India
We all have some or other talent. Many of us develop them into passionate profession while for others it stays hidden or is confined to personal use. Some talents like singing, dancing or mimicry makes you a favorite of so many in friends and family. Talents definitely make you feel good. Share about the talent you have and how you feel about it??
• Summerville, Georgia
Mine is story telling. I love to write and have published two books. I love seeing the joy in someone's eyes as they enjoy my stories.
@arunima25 (9143)
• Bangalore, India
I too enjoy story telling and have done it so many times professionally for various primary schools and pre schools. You have an interesting talent
@AKRao24 (21310)
I love playing instruments like Guitar, Flute, harmonica, Banjo etc. I used to play on stage.I am interested in Cartoon making and published few hundreds of Cartoons in Local and National News papers when I was in College and at the early part of my career. But I like to perform the Show of Ventriloquism, I have staged more than 1000 shows by 1990 and I have about 6 Ventriloquism Dummies with me...though I hardly get to perform the show presently! Thanks!
@arunima25 (9143)
• Bangalore, India
You are surely a multi-talented person. Interesting to know that.
@AKRao24 (21310)
@arunima25 , i thnk it is always better to have some hobbies to keep your self engaged from your routine life! Thanks!
@aureliah (19439)
• Kenya
I would not mind being talented in singing
@Icydoll (25777)
Painting,singing,dancing my dear friend