One is not like the other

By eli
Have you experienced the most obvious things has escaped your eye just because you are not paying enough attention? How about those things that are so subtle, they almost blend in, that at first glance you'll hardly even notice that "one is just not like the other" There are a lot of funny and amusing compilations of these "One is not like the other" in the net, not only is it entertaining but it will also check your attentiveness as well. This one here is from Bored Panda. #15 got me looking at it really hard and #16 reminded me of his Lordship Scar
Sometimes the most obvious things are completely invisible. Inspired by Sesame Street's iconic sketch One Of These Things, *Bored Panda* has compiled a hilarious list that will not only brighten up your day, but - like the original - check your attentivene
I like to watch those compilations and check if I can "spot" the difference. I usually do.
Its fun to spot the odd one
@pitsipeahie Yes it is, I loved the dog among the leaves and the black kitty.
@LadyDuck The black Kitty, #16? it reminded me of Scar!
They are all funny. But the one that stood out is the sea lion standing behind the merchandise he is selling with the neighbor, a fish vendor not seemed to have noticed him at all. It's nice to be seeing posts that can make you laugh. Hubby and i look for like that at night, before we go to sleep. I think, I have a strong eyes, because I can see at once which one is the different one.
Some are easy, some took me a while to see the difference. Sometimes, I feel I'm slow to pick up hahaha
@xstitcher (13014)
• Petaluma, California
I like a good brain teaser.
Its good to exercise our brains
These are very clever. I had trouble with one but eventually found it.
I had trouble with not only 1 or two hahaha I lost!
@hereandthere (33424)
i looked at this while in bed on my phone yesterday. there were so many pictures and some of the captions and comments were spot on too.
I looked at the comments on those that I cannot find hahaha
Lol yes it happens at times.
@rakski @mandala100 @TRBRocks420 Sometimes when we don't focus or give our full attention we tend to miss on something.
@pitsipeahie I have watched things again that I saw before and the 2nd time around I picked up on what I missed the first time I saw it.
Not too difficult to 'see' the differences when in fact one is scrutinizing details . . .
@rakski (24197)
Yes. It happened to me before
@mandala100 (53745)
That's true my friend and thank you for the given link.
I like those puzzles on the net..