Is it okay?

@Ladanger (2809)
Is it okay to kiss on the first date? It's like you feel so excited and blushing hard. It's an amazing feeling and if he drops you off home and you give no kiss it's like not saying thank you. I don't mind kissing on the first date what about you? What do you think?
not kissing isn't bad, just as kissing isn't. it's just a kiss. I kissed my bf of now 8 years on our first date. was special but not a big deal.
@Ladanger (2809)
Thanks for your opinion . I agree nothing wrong with that
@db20747 (9079)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
When R y'all gonna tie the not!!!??? Of course I've gotta be nosy!!!
@db20747 we aren't. we're engaged, and have been for 3 years. but we don't want to get married. its just a piece of paper, and not important.
I have no idea about that one. I have not ever kissed the man I am with now and it's been over 8 months. I was with my husband and truly think I kissed him only one the day we wed. I am not sure I will ever kiss again. Though the man I am with I would not mind provided he kept his mouth shut. I am not a kisser. And he has not kissed in his adult life.
@Ladanger (2809)
Wow 8 months and no kissing? I can't be with a man with out kissing. I love kissing
@db20747 (9079)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
There r certain kinds i cannot kiss!! He has to have nice lips!!!
@db20747 I am not into kissing so the lips don't matter. I often wonder if I will kiss ever again.
@mnglsp (1539)
Everyone has their own perspectives. Here in the Philippines doesn't give their first kisses on their first date. Usually, they give it to a boy when they know that they can trust that guy already.
@Ladanger (2809)
That's a smart thing to do
@kepweng (17739)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
its not okay in my opinion he just want to get LAID
@Ladanger (2809)
True
@db20747 (9079)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Maybe the man could give a peck on the hand but that is it!!! I'm old fashioned!! Even if U have known the guy a while!!!
@Ladanger (2809)
Very true Statement
@Ntan822 (544)
• Israel
it's more about how well the date was. if you really like him and there was good chemistry so fine.. but not too much. a quick and small one. in my opinion even not at all unless it was amazing and i'm sure about her. you just knew the guy\girl.. give it time. it will evolve
@Ladanger (2809)
That makes sense I understand what your saying
@august18 (3775)
• Tunisia
No boyfriend. Sorry I can't help you.