1,000 Llamas!

Peoria, Arizona
Wouldn't that be amazing? Just 1,000 Llamas...I guess it would smell a bit. Llama spit is rank. Though it is really funny when the most annoying girl in school who is also kind of a bully got too close to the llamas at the zoo and one spat right in her face. Oh 8th grade. So I have been on the website DeviantArt for a long time. I think I have been on it for 10 years now. I had an account before but really creepy things happened on it and I made a new on and this one I have been on it for 6 years. DeviantArt is one of the best art platforms there are out there, a lot of talented and unique artists, authors, creators. And some...Ahem, people have too much free time on their hands, let's just say that. So basically about the llamas, you can give llama badges to people. It is a way of saying Hey, thanks for commenting, following, or favoriting my content! And the badges have ranks, so you start out with a basic llama, then you go to super llama, albino llama, super albino llama which was always my favorite and at the 1000 mark is the Fancy llama! Isn't he so cute with his little outfit? The llamas have no real value other than collecting them and they are really cute. At 2500 it is the King Llama, I know that will be a while until I get that, but I'm just happy to be apart of a very sweet community of artists and also I get to talk about llamas!
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
That's sounds like a good site but unfortunately I am not good in art
• Peoria, Arizona
Don't have to be good at art to appreciate it!
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
@DesirousDreamer I agree with you
Is it any art? Like canvas. Do you sell it or just show off how good you are, lol.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yep! literally any kind of art and some people do sell prints and such but others just doing things as a hobby
@Tracy04 (10823)
I wonder if this site pays? Seems interesting
• Peoria, Arizona
It does if you put up good art that people are willing to buy prints of or you do commissions for others. But some don't pay with actual money.
@Tracy04 (10823)
@DesirousDreamer how do they pay if not by real money then?
• Peoria, Arizona
@Tracy04 They have a point system and people use those points to buy memberships that help fund the website and also get unlimited access to the website and all it has to offer.
Hope you enjoy it. I barely have time to myLot!!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
I am all over the place on social media, but that is because I don't have an actual social life haha too much work to do.
@DesirousDreamer I know how busy you are!!!!
I bet one fine day you will get the King Llama!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
It might take a couple years, but it will happen!
@DesirousDreamer Oh yes it will!!!
@aninditasen (1790)
• Raurkela, India
I shall try it.
• Peoria, Arizona
Hope you enjoy.