Tesla Stations

Anniston, Alabama
Today while out doing the landlady thing, the caregiver thing and the sunshine`s homestead creations thing, I seen something I have been waiting for, since forever. A Tesla charging station! I want an electric car, well I want a solar power car, but I was always worried about how much it would cost to keep the thing charged. And if the batteries got low and I was away from home, what to do? Seeing this charging station made me so happy! And NO not the smart car, those look like joke. So maybe the future of using less oil and gas is closer than we think. Now, the landlady thing. Yes someone has been coming and going from the building, but no one inside. I will buy plywood and cover the window. The caregivers job, picked up his medication. The store, I picked up shipping boxes at the post office. How was your evening?
The world is changing as we know it. No telling what's next.
I know and fast. I like the thought of no gas.
@andriaperry That's very appealing.
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
It's morning here. I woke up and saw my hubby sitting at 4 A.M and he said he was hungry so I fixed him something to eat and washed the dishes now I'm mylotting. I probably will get some sleep later. Enjoy your night.
Thank you. Enjoy your day.
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
@andriaperry You're most welcome dear.
@wolfgirl569 (10356)
• Marion, Ohio
Mine has been good. I dont want an electric car until they can make me a truck with the power I have now. And then I wont be able to afford it. A couple of cities here are talking about installing charging stations.
I expect one day there will be no gas cars anymore.
@wolfgirl569 (10356)
• Marion, Ohio
@andriaperry I do too. I would love to see it happen.
@RubyHawk (29488)
• Atlanta, Georgia
My evening has been mylot since I finished my chores and talked on the phone to everyone who called. Now I'm finishing up and hope to get to bed soon. If I can sleep a few hours I'll be doing fine.. I like the looks of those electric cars, but I only know one place to charge them and that's at Kholes. they have chargers in their parking lot.
The strip mall in Oxford just put one in.
@RubyHawk (29488)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@andriaperry Maybe there will be more charging stations put in as more cars sell. Maybe they will be placed in gas stations. They should .
I took a really long nap today. I got home from the doc at around 1pm and fell asleep not too long after that and I've been foolin around online since 8:30pm when I finally woke up. I don't know why eye dilation makes me so sleepy. That is one ugly lil car. They're really tiny, aren't they?
Yes they are!
That would be cool to have one for sure.
They cost SOOOOOO much
@yoalldudes (3535)
That is a good sign. Few more years and this will reach worldwide hopefully at affordable price. I can't drive though lol.
Affordable is what I am waiting on.
I love the look of that little car. I am finishing up here and then going to relax some before bed. I have finally finished gathering material for my second book of poem and just got in touch with the publishing company who formatted my first book. Let's see what they have to say.
Yay! I will pray that they accept this one.
@sallypup (28617)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'd like to look at one of those charging stations. My evening has been okay. I've got a migraine coming in but I took an ibuprofen and was able to walk then picnic with hubby anyway. I hate how the migraine makes light a total terror when it comes to driving.
I took a pic, I will post it tomorrow
@Courage7 (16553)
Oh that is great to know that the charging station is nearby Angie!
Its the first one I ever seen. I pulled in and took a look at it. fascinating.
@Courage7 (16553)
@andriaperry I would have been too.
@bagarad (12761)
• Paso Robles, California
I've noticed many of our Costcos in California are putting in charging stations or already have. I personally prefer fossil fuels.
I really want solar
@bagarad (12761)
• Paso Robles, California
@andriaperry To each her own!
I came home, ate homemade soup, and crashed. That was yesterday.
Are you feeling better?
@DWDavis (14281)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I will avoid electric cars until they figure out a way to recycle the batteries that have to be replaced every 5 to 7 years at great expense.
Soon, it all will be soon.
I hope the plywood does the trick. I did a mystery shop test driving a smart car. The salesman said you can fit into it up to 6 feet. I am 5-10 and I did not fit that good in it. There is not much room if you area tall person. Not much room in the car at all. I would never buy one.
Me either, buying a slice of car, but if it were given to me I would try it out.