NOOOO! I wanted to listen to music!

Perth, Australia
I was so in the mood to listen to some music but YouTube just wasn't working for me. But turns out the site is down for everyone. But can't seem to find out the reason why it's down. Does anyone know? Can you access YouTube? Do you know where I can listen to music for free? lol I know I'm a noob. All I had was YouTube!
@tech40 (9903)
I also use YouTube to listen to music! It's working now try to check! Yay!
• Perth, Australia
@tech40 Yep! All better now! haha yay!
@tech40 (9903)
@VivaLaDani13 Yay! We can start listening to our favorite music!
• Perth, Australia
@tech40 Yep! We sure can!
• Sonora, California
Yes Youtube is down worldwide!
• Perth, Australia
@Michellekidwell Yeah it was weird. I still don't know the reason for it but it's all back up now.
They have been hacked yesterday, I have not yet checked if the site works today.
• Perth, Australia
@LadyDuck Aw wow I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me. It's working now.
@VivaLaDani13 My husband informed me in the morning, he told me they had a serious hackers attack.
• Perth, Australia
@LadyDuck That's not good. I'm glad it's all fixed now.
@pgntwo (22748)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
YouTube was down? OMG, we had to use one of those radio thingummyjigs, noooooo! PS. It's fine now.
• Perth, Australia
@pgntwo lol yes the radio is fine and I listen to it sometimes but I was wanting specific songs to listen to. And yep, it's all good now. Yippie!
@pgntwo (22748)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
@VivaLaDani13 That is what request shows used to be for... Amazing how times change.
• Perth, Australia
@pgntwo Yeah times have changed immensely. Though some radio stations do take song requests from time to time which is cool.
@porwest (8345)
I had heard it was down but don't know the reason why. Seems it is working again. As for listening to music, didn't you have other options?
• Perth, Australia
@porwest It's all working now which is cool. And yeah I do have other options such as CD's but the music I wanted to listen to specifically are songs I don't have. I did find a site or two but didn't have the best quality music. I still listened anyway just to feel my music urges lol
@porwest (8345)
@VivaLaDani13 At least you found a bit of a workaround until the site was back up and running.
I love pandora so I listen to it while I sleep sometimes.
• Perth, Australia
@sharon6345 I will check that out. Thank you. YouTube is fine now but will be good for me to check out other sites anyway.
@VivaLaDani13 You will love it after while.
Yes, I can access YouTube, and it's working.
• Perth, Australia
@jaz_gal Yeah all seems to be working now thank goodness!
@myklj999 (19765)
Vimeo and Daily Motion are two sites I know of, although I guess YouTube is back up now
• Perth, Australia
@myklj999 Yeah YouTube is working now but I still thank you for the suggestions.
@caopaopao (12641)
I can never log on Youtube. We have a lot of websites where we can find music here. But I think you may not be able to log on those sites.They are all local.
• Perth, Australia
@caopaopao No worries. Thank you for stopping by anyway.
Oh dang that sucks hope it gets fixed soon.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 It's all better now!
No I dont, I am one of those.... noobs?
• Perth, Australia
@andriaperry haha I don't know. But I know I am for sure with certain things relating to the internet.
@sugartoes (43202)
• Greencastle, Indiana
here let me see if I can help you with that EVEN though You Tube is BACK up here's a place you can get free music when Y T is down again K? check it out. all you do is download it & start listening & they have some JAMMING music on there
Spotify is all the music you’ll ever need.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes ok awesome. Thank you very much!
@sugartoes (43202)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah they have some REALLY awesome music on there & it's free too I have it on my computer while I'm working in the cabin that I know is gonna take me awhile to do whatever it is & I just JAM.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes That's cool. And yeah, I need music a lot of the time. Just for background noise. Been listening to a lot lately. Mainly MJ though. Makes me feel happy.
@VivaLaDani13 How about going online and asking for free music station to listen to music. I did try going into you tube so do not know if mine works or not. Sorry.
• Perth, Australia
@Hannihar Hey no worries at all. YouTube is back up and running. So I can listen to all the music I want. YAY! Thank you for stopping by!
@VivaLaDani13 I am glad it is back up and you can listen to music there again. You are welcome for stopping by.
I go to my Spotify account whenever I wanted to listen to some music. I think you can access for free (7 days). Not sure though.
• Perth, Australia
@freelancermariagrace ok thank you for letting me know. I know of Spotify but have never checked it out. YouTube is back up and running but will remember Spotify incase this happens again.
@VivaLaDani13 No worries, Dani.
@kepweng (19133)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
youtube is not a only site try dailymotion
• Perth, Australia
@kepweng ok sweet! Thank you kindly for letting me know!
@debjani1 (2768)
Download your favourite song in your mobile or make CD of your songs and listen to it.
• Perth, Australia
@debjani1 Thank you for suggesting this! Good ideas!