How's December?

Japan
Has your December gotten off to a good start? Mine is the busiest time of the year for a music teacher! On Sunday, I sang in church choir for the first Sunday of Advent. Then, from today (Monday) I start seeing my students on stage to practice for the Christmas program. The next three days will be getting them in the right places on stage and in seats and singing the songs, making sure everyone can see me (the director), and that kids are starting to bring their costumes and memorize lines (only for the people acting.) Most of my December is taken up with rehearsals, performances and services. How about yours?
@kxmihx (4)
Your December sounds so lovely, you're off to a great start. Mine didn't start off good as I had to rush my son at the hospital, but it's starting to get better now. He's just got the case of the chicken pox, I'm just seeing this as a way for him and I to spend more time together. All is well and God is good, I have faith my December will be amazing as well.
• Japan
I hope your son feels better soon.
@petatonicsca thank you so much :)
@RomeyG (84)
December is going cold here in India
I hope it all goes wonderfully well. I know there is a great deal of work involved.
@yoalldudes (7566)
I will have to attend Christmas parties, give coins and candies to kids, order dishes, exchange gifts with relatives.
• Japan
Those are all the things I won't do. I will probably not meet my family until the day after Christmas!
@petatonicsca Is it because of the activities with your choir?
• Japan
@yoalldudes That, and my family also work in the church so are busy until after Christmas.
That's really is busiest schedule but fun too at the same time
• Japan
It's my favorite thing.
@petatonicsca even I use to enjoy during those time of practices for performances
I am going to be home most of Dec. I am not out that much in the winter months.
• Japan
Hope you have a nice warm time at home!
@petatonicsca I have to say I am having a nice time right now. I am sitting here with the window open. The chill is on my legs and feet. That is priceless.
,,,,a busy december for me.. :)
• Japan
I think your weather is warmer than ours, though.
@petatonicsca ,,yes it is... its hot..
Just like an ordinary month for me. Usual things happened for the first two days of the month. That sounds really a busy month for you.
• Japan
I hope you have a nice month.
@petatonicsca thank you. I hope you, too
@Janet357 (10308)
Do you teach in school too?
• Japan
I teach music in school. Elementary and middle school, and I teach private flute and flute ensembles and play piano for the high school choirs. So I spend every day in some form of school teaching.
This year its different, I wont bake. The first time in 35 years.
• Japan
Wow, is someone else baking for you?
• Caracas, Venezuela
Looks like this is the busiest month of the year for you, am i right? However when you do something by heart and put love and effort on it there's nothing that can stop you. You go! Hope everything goes your way and can make it successfully till the end of the month. :)
@Courage7 (20194)
You are so busy yes. I am okay here not much different than any other months.